• The COVID Hoax - No Accurate COVID Test

This week I finally started calling the Plandemic a "hoax" with the most convincing proof to date that there is no accurate COVID test, and the people who developed it even know it. See:

https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/censored-covid19-pcr-tests-are-scientifically-meaningless-everything-weve-been-told-about-covid-is-a-hoax/

This is not to deny that people really do get sick, and some do die. As we all know, this happens every year during the flu season, and Jon Rappoport does a phenomenal job of explaining how it is basically an "addiction" to believe that a single cause, just as a virus, can by itself cause a disease and a pandemic. See:

https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/ground-zero-in-wuhan-what-really-happened-that-caused-the-world-to-go-on-lock-down/

There are always co-factors, and during the Plandemic the most dangerous one of all the co-factors is the reaction and fear to the virus itself, which we know now is a hoax!

So the question now is how do we wake up the public to resist these government edicts, almost none of which are enforceable by law. We don't have to convince a majority to start a snow ball effect. I think 5% of the population would do it, and if we could see 10% of the population resisting, resisting the face masks, the COVID testing for contact tracing, and of course resist the vaccine when it comes out, which I believe we will see more than 10% of the population resist because that it is the one issue people are finally starting to wake up about.

But by the time the vaccine comes out, it will be too late for some people. Especially the poor on government assistance, as they will probably be required to get the vaccine to continue getting food stamps, Section 8 housing, medicaid, etc.

And if not enough people stay home the second time around, be sure they have other tricks up their sleeves, now that the riots are not in the news as much. Food shortages for sure are going to happen at some point. I am amazed they have not yet, but this is a Plandemic, it appears, and everything is well planned out. Funds from the stimulus were given to Big Ag to keep prices down, and it appears imports are still coming in to make up for domestic losses. So they are obviously planning when to roll that out, so be prepared.

Editor, Health Impact News
  • G

The COVID Hoax - No Accurate COVID Test

"Food shortages for sure are going to happen at some point. I am amazed they have not yet, but this is a Plandemic, it appears, and everything is well planned out."

I think a big part of this psyop, cult indoctrination that we are all witnessing, is to allow some semblance of "normal" to return only to have it removed again. This is all planned to wear down the mind and make the individual more susceptible to the will of those in authority. The idea of "things are improving, now we can move to phase 2", but cases (not deaths) begin to spike, so now we must all wear masks, or possibly return to lockdowns, it is all designed to break the will of the majority.

If one were to study the modus operandi of mind control and cult indoctrination one would see many similarities to what is actually playing out on a global scale in front of our very eyes. https://people.howstuffworks.com/cult4.htm

The list below of attributes to those who are most easily manipulated could be used as a checklist to guard against allowing one's self to be controlled.

Michael Langone, Ph.D., a psychologist who specializes in cults, also identifies some psychological traits that can make a person more likely to be successfully recruited, including:

• dependency - an intense desire to belong, stemming from a lack of self-confidence
    • unassertiveness - a reluctance to say no or question authority
    • gullibility - a tendency to believe what someone says without really thinking about it
    • low tolerance for uncertainty - a need to have any question answered immediately in black-and-white terms
    • disillusionment with the status quo - a feeling of marginalization within one's own culture and a desire to see that culture change
    • naive idealism - a blind belief that everyone is good
    • desire for spiritual meaning - a need to believe that life has a "higher purpose"

• R

The COVID Hoax - No Accurate COVID Test

@Brian said:

This week I finally started calling the Plandemic a "hoax" with the most convincing proof to date that there is no accurate COVID test, and the people who developed it even know it. See:

https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/censored-covid19-pcr-tests-are-scientifically-meaningless-everything-weve-been-told-about-covid-is-a-hoax/
    This is not to deny that people really do get sick, and some do die. As we all know, this happens every year during the flu season, and Jon Rappoport does a phenomenal job of explaining how it is basically an "addiction" to believe that a single cause, just as a virus, can by itself cause a disease and a pandemic. See:
    https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/ground-zero-in-wuhan-what-really-happened-that-caused-the-world-to-go-on-lock-down/

There are always co-factors, and during the Plandemic the most dangerous one of all the co-factors is the reaction and fear to the virus itself, which we know now is a hoax!
    So the question now is how do we wake up the public to resist these government edicts, almost none of which are enforceable by law. We don't have to convince a majority to start a snow ball effect. I think 5% of the population would do it, and if we could see 10% of the population resisting, resisting the face masks, the COVID testing for contact tracing, and of course resist the vaccine when it comes out, which I believe we will see more than 10% of the population resist because that it is the one issue people are finally starting to wake up about.
    But by the time the vaccine comes out, it will be too late for some people. Especially the poor on government assistance, as they will probably be required to get the vaccine to continue getting food stamps, Section 8 housing, medicaid, etc.
    And if not enough people stay home the second time around, be sure they have other tricks up their sleeves, now that the riots are not in the news as much. Food shortages for sure are going to happen at some point. I am amazed they have not yet, but this is a Plandemic, it appears, and everything is well planned out. Funds from the stimulus were given to Big Ag to keep prices down, and it appears imports are still coming in to make up for domestic losses. So they are obviously planning when to roll that out, so be prepared.

There is a greater plot at work here. Thanks for helping to expose the truth.