• Dr. Brownstein: Over 100 Patients Treated for COVID19 so far with No Hospitalizations and No Deaths

At my office—The Center for Holistic Medicine–we have seen patient after patient with COVID symptoms improve on our therapies. We have treated over 100 patients and, so far, we have no hospitalizations and no deaths. My partners and I continually share notes and we are all seeing the same positive results. We have seen some patients respond well to oral therapies including high doses of vitamins A, C, D as well as iodine. Many others, especially those with lung problems, have improved when they started nebulizing hydrogen peroxide and iodine. Others have needed IV dosing of vitamin C, hydrogen peroxide and ozone to overcome COVID-19. I have posted numerous video testimonials detailing our patients’ stories. To watch our patient testimonials, take a look at our playlist on my YouTube Channel: Center for Holistic Medicine COVID Program.

Read full story...

• Dr. Brownstein: Over 100 Patients Treated for COVID19 so far with No Hospitalizations and No Deaths

No surprise. Three of my grandchildren and I had this back in December of 2019. We all recovered just fine and within 4 days to 2 weeks.

hello

Dr Rowen has treated Ebola with Ozone, Glutianone and Vit C successfully in Sierra Leone. So even this very bad disease is not as horrific as made out. It's treatable in the right window and the right tools

Look at Jack Ryan season 1 , the terrible vaccine resistant strain of Ebola, thats pure fiction and fear mongering.

I am big beleiver in Vitamin C and I am sent 7 eamsil to 500 politicians here.. Adter this bit of "martial law", I am not stopping the push because thye had no right when such a solution is available to do this to the world

The magical vaccine is a lie and fantasy and mainstream health needs to come clean or be made to do so.

Kepe up the good work.Regards

this is great to hear, I’m glad to hear about what you’ve done to save people.