• NYC Doctor in ER and Critical Care: Lung Injuries Caused by Ventilators - "We're Treating the Wrong Disease!"

A New York City physician who says he is working as an ER physician in an Intensive Care Unit (ICU) treating COVID19 patients, took to YouTube to explain that he believes patients with COVID19 symptoms are being treated incorrectly with mechanical ventilators, and that the ventilators are doing more harm than good. "I am a physician who has been working at the bedside of COVID patients in NYC. I believe we are treating the wrong disease and that we must change what we are doing if we want to save as many lives as possible. In short, I believe we are treating the wrong disease, and I fear that this misguided treatment will lead to a tremendous amount of harm to a great number of people in a very short time… I feel compelled to give this information out. COVID-19 lung disease, as far as I can see, is not a pneumonia and should not be treated as one. We don’t know where we’re going. We are putting breathing tubes in people and putting them on ventilators and dialing up the pressure to open their lungs. I’ve talked to doctors all around the country and it is becoming increasingly clear that the pressure we are providing may be hurting their lungs."

Read full story...

• NYC Doctor in ER and Critical Care: Lung Injuries Caused by Ventilators - "We're Treating the Wrong Disease!"

Mary said:

So glad I did not panic about the Corona Virus. AND I will not in the future. They seem to be ignoring that high dose Vitamin C can alleviate Corona. Not sure if oral ingestion will work.

This is probably the biggest brainwashing event that I have seen possibly bigger than 911, during my fairly long life – 75 years. I have never seen so many people who are genuinely afraid and jump away from me when I approach them in the street. I'm not afraid because I have lots of knowledge and I know that the chances of me dying from this so-called virus are less than having a car accident and dying at the scene. The immune system closes the door. To paraphrase, 'perfect knowledge casts out fear'. Or 'what you understand cannot control you'.

Interesting read by "libertymavenstock" describing just why the ventilator is the wrong intervention.

So glad I did not panic about the Corona Virus. AND I will not in the future. They seem to be ignoring that high dose Vitamin C can alleviate Corona. Not sure if oral ingestion will work.

Question: is the lung damage caused by the virus or was the lung already compromised by something else and the virus just made it worse? I recall reading sometime ago that the Flu shot can damage the lungs if given repeatedly which is why Dr. Danuta Skowronski did a study which demonstrated that repeated flu shots can increase you chances of catching the flu. The research describes a phenomenon in which vaccination against one strain of flu actually seems to raise the risk of severe infection following exposure to a related but different strain, an effect called vaccine-associated enhanced respiratory disease.

It would be interesting to see if the people who have contracted the virus had previous Flu Shots? If the Flu Shot leave undetectable damage in the lung and than the lungs are challenged with COVID_19, another SARS virus-lung damage. This is similar to studies done when trying to develop a vaccine in 2016 for Coronavirus.

Immunization with inactivated Middle East Respiratory Syndrome coronavirus vaccine leads to lung immunopathology on challenge with live virus.-https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27269431

-Swine study suggests flu vaccination may sometimes backfire: https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2013/0...

What if people who have been given the Flu shot are more susceptible to COVID-19 and thus apt to have lung damage from respirators?

Maybe look at DMSO ( horse linament ) as an agent to squelch the cytokine storm. It is an old chemical squeezed out of pulp wood and it is very effective against bacteria, fungus, and viruses. It is also analgesic. The other odd aspect is that when applied to a wound, the wound heals without inflamation. It is available on-line or possibly from a vet.