• Unprecedented Response to COVID-19 by Governments Prohibits Physical Contact and Cripples World Economy

After officials at the World Health Organization (WHO) declared on Mar. 11, 2020 that outbreaks of a mutated coronavirus (COVID-19) had become a global pandemic and urged countries to take strong action to stop its spread, the governments of countries representing one-third of the world’s population closed borders, restricted or halted travel between and within countries and ordered healthy people to essentially eliminate physical contact with each other by staying in their homes. The president of the Philippines even gave authority to shoot down and kill anyone violating the country's lockdown orders. The halt to travel and closure of schools, businesses, stores and shopping centers, restaurants, theaters, sports arenas, gyms, beaches, parks and recreation areas, churches, and other places, where children are educated and people conduct business, shop and engage in recreation, sent stock markets into a sudden nosedive and has crippled the world’s economy.

Read full story...

• Unprecedented Response to COVID-19 by Governments Prohibits Physical Contact and Cripples World Economy

Thanks for all the great information. Below are links to some material that has helped me to understand things better:

My wife and I watched this video from Jon Rappoport and Solari.com last night: https://home.solari.com/coronavirus-epidemics-vacc... - And then we listened to all three of the audio segments of the "The Creation of a False Epidemic with Jon Rappoport" hosted on Solari at: https://home.solari.com/the-creation-of-a-false-ep... - I strongly suggest listening to these if you want to begin to understand what's happening here, and what the people of Earth are faced with.

Also see: Important Questions Regarding the Current Health Situation (1hr 28min) - Dr. Thomas Cowan - https://zoom.us/rec/play/6JF8Juz6rm03TtWT5QSDBPQqW... - and: More good news! Citizen reporters go & do what the media won't! (12 min) - by Dana Ashley - There is apparently major fraud between the Govt., The ("Mainstream") Media, and the Medical "Industry" - ;feature=youtu.be

I have to admit taking the time to read it through the end, so to speak, is not my cup of tea. Though it is always best to bring out truthfully, what is really happening. However, I have some very needed questions here. I like to ask, why has there not been much said by the medical establishments in all states getting the word out to the public to protect our immune system? Should they (the WHO, CDC and the DHHS) also give out vitamins, supplements and other vital nutients, along with their guidelines? I believe less people including all medical doctors and their staff would be less concern about getting infected if they had less worries about their own inside protection. So far the President hasn't gotten the virus. I don't think we are being told enough in the US, what is working to aid and stop the spread of this virus. Are there enough doctors and health officials in each state that are using the protical, or should I say, are they aware of what is working in ridding this virus? I'm wandering whether they are ot not.