• Dr. Rowen: Ozone REVERSES Critically Ill COVID Patients in China, and VERY RAPIDLY

Just Received. Ozone REVERSES Critically Ill COVID Patients in China, and VERY RAPIDLY. If I were given a chance, I strongly believe we could end this nightmare in a few weeks and restore the economy. There is a cure out there for COVID. Fast, simple, Essentially 100% safe. And depending on method used, can be quite cheap. So far, every patient I have heard about who has received ozone therapy for this disease has recovered, including the two critically ill patients here.

Read full story...

• Dr. Rowen: Ozone REVERSES Critically Ill COVID Patients in China, and VERY RAPIDLY

WE Need to continue to push for MEDICAL OXIDATION THERAPY AGAIST COVIOD COVID spelled backwards. DO I V OXYGEN / C NOW!!!!!! WAKE UP America

This solution will never see the light of day in the U.S. since there is no money to be made from this cure.

vcragain said:

Admin said:
    Just Received. Ozone REVERSES Critically Ill COVID Patients in China, and VERY RAPIDLY. If I were given a chance, I strongly believe we could end this nightmare in a few weeks and restore the economy. There is a cure out there for COVID. Fast, simple, Essentially 100% safe. And depending on method used, can be quite cheap. So far, every patient I have heard about who has received ozone therapy for this disease has recovered, including the two critically ill patients here.
    I'm quite sure there are several ways to change the system's status & so foil this virus.....this sounds very hopeful tho, and makes me wonder how i could help my own situation to PREVENT the possibility of catching this darned thing. Is it possible to add oxygen to your system orally ? I currently take a lot of Vit C & also now added zinc daily to my vitamins....I'm 80 but have not had a cold or flu in more than 4 years now since taking a lot of different supplements...but since my Dr. tried to prescribe Metformin & I declined (to his extreme annoyance) & I researched & discovered the ancient Chinese use of Berberine, which I've been taking ever since (about 1 year) & my A1C went down to normal & my doctor is confused now ! My only problem is persistent numbness in the soles of my feet......I massage my feet with Sesame Oil & Bentofiamine cream which helps a lot but I presume the damage to foot nerves is not reversible. I will be scouting for oxygenating methods apart from running track - just a few minutes on my static bike is my daily exercise !

I have no doubt that Ozone Autohemotherapy would neutralize and potentially resolve all the synergistic aspects of this health event, whether or not a virus is the cause or simply a downstream result of an environmentally induced reaction.

Is anyone that believes that this would help, sending this message to doctors..hospitals etc.? Seems at minimum someone should get this on MSNBC or CNN and let them know, because they will shove it into the face of the federal government, the public, and anyone that is looking for relief of some kind to minimize or cure the less critical.

Testing this theory would be quite easy if given the opportunity..! This should be a no brainier..!!

Keneth said:

Is anyone that believes that this would help, sending this message to doctors..hospitals etc.? Seems at minimum someone should get this on MSNBC or CNN and let them know, because they will shove it into the face of the federal government, the public, and anyone that is looking for relief of some kind to minimize or cure the less critical.

Testing this theory would be quite easy if given the opportunity..! This should be a no brainier..!!

Yes, he has offered it to many hospitals in the U.S., and has even offered it to the administration. All declined. In China, however, there has been great success in using it.
    Editor, Health Impact News

Admin said:

I'm quite sure there are several ways to change the system's status & so foil this virus.....this sounds very hopeful tho, and makes me wonder how i could help my own situation to PREVENT the possibility of catching this darned thing. Is it possible to add oxygen to your system orally ? I currently take a lot of Vit C & also now added zinc daily to my vitamins....I'm 80 but have not had a cold or flu in more than 4 years now since taking a lot of different supplements...but since my Dr. tried to prescribe Metformin & I declined (to his extreme annoyance) & I researched & discovered the ancient Chinese use of Berberine, which I've been taking ever since (about 1 year) & my A1C went down to normal & my doctor is confused now ! My only problem is persistent numbness in the soles of my feet......I massage my feet with Sesame Oil & Bentofiamine cream which helps a lot but I presume the damage to foot nerves is not reversible. I will be scouting for oxygenating methods apart from running track - just a few minutes on my static bike is my daily exercise !