• Children Being Medically Kidnapped from Parents Due to Coronavirus Scare

With the amount of confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the U.S. rising every day, the majority of states have issued mandatory social isolation, but does this include isolation from your own children?   Two mothers have recently spoken out about how the Coronavirus pandemic has been used to take away their children against their will, and some judges are ordering the removal of children due to potential exposure to the Coronavirus with their parents. A mother in Oklahoma shared a post on Facebook on March 21, stating, “The police showed up on my doorstep at 10 PM and took my kids from me because I WORK IN A CLINIC.” According to the mother, and court documents shared on the social media site, a judge signed off on an ex parte hearing, approving the Emergency Motion to Modify Custody and for Pick-Up Order Due to Respondent Exposure to Coronavirus. The mother sent this warning to first responders,  “Just a heads up to nurses, doctors, firefighters, police officers, and other first responders who have children and sneaky exes… watch your backs!”

Read full story...

Really? I understand the need to fight this virus/Covid-19 thing....but

at what cost? Shall we totally destroy our livilihood, our communities,

and indeed our very identity as a free people? What's to say that these

"ordinances" next month won't limit the number to 5? What's to say they

won't change the fine to 5 years or $10,000?
    Do we willingly comply

because we see the current punishment as "reasonable" in light of the

supposed danger of the pandemic, or do we resist on principle

that we still have the right to peaceably assemble, the we still have

the right to worship and it shall not be infringed, that we still have

our God ordained rights to life, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of Happiness?
    Or do we really have these rights anymore?

Last I checked none of the rights outlined in the Declaration of

Independence were conditional on "public health"...but rather recognized

as rights endowed to us by our Creator. Last I checked, the

Constitution does not grant us any rights, it recognizes the rights of

the people in ensures them against the tyranny of the state. It is the

government that is limited, not the rights of the people!
    So when do we say enough is enough?! When the penalties are to exorbitant?

By way of illustration, how many termites are too many? We allow a few

in our house for the public good, because, after all, they are God's

creatures too and they have to eat, right? How many is too many? At my

house, 1 is too many!
    We've all heard of the frog in a kettle right?

The temperature gets turned up a little at a time till the frog is

boiled cause he never jumped out. How hot is too hot? We're okay with 85

degrees, that's a great comfort zone for a frog. What about 109

degrees? What about 120 degrees? What about 180 degrees? Why not try 212

degrees? The government will keep turning up the heat til the people

arise and say enough is enough....not because it's getting to warm, it

is not really a matter of degrees....it is a matter of principle. The

gov't needs to back away from the stove! If we don't start pushing back

we're all going to croak, and our fine Republic will croak.
    Some are afraid of Covid-19...I get that. But like Patrick Henry, I would rather die a free man than live as a serf to tyranny.

AdminM said:

With the amount of confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the U.S. rising every day, the majority of states have issued mandatory social isolation, but does this include isolation from your own children?   Two mothers have recently spoken out about how the Coronavirus pandemic has been used to take away their children against their will, and some judges are ordering the removal of children due to potential exposure to the Coronavirus with their parents. A mother in Oklahoma shared a post on Facebook on March 21, stating, “The police showed up on my doorstep at 10 PM and took my kids from me because I WORK IN A CLINIC.” According to the mother, and court documents shared on the social media site, a judge signed off on an ex parte hearing, approving the Emergency Motion to Modify Custody and for Pick-Up Order Due to Respondent Exposure to Coronavirus. The mother sent this warning to first responders,  “Just a heads up to nurses, doctors, firefighters, police officers, and other first responders who have children and sneaky exes… watch your backs!”

This is a disgrace. Everything else is closed down in many countries, yet Family courts, CPS and APS are still working to destroy families. They are so evil, the government should order family courts to be shut down. During a time like this family courts should be considered non-essential. CPS and APS also need to be closed down for the time being. Their work is non-essential. They tend to take children and adults from loving family homes where they are well-cared for and happy. God bless the good families that have been ruined by these social workers and by the courts. May you be reunited with your loved ones, one day soon. Thinking of you.