• Dr Brownstein: We are Not Worried About COVID-19

For over 25 years my office, The Center for Holistic Medicine  located in West Bloomfield, MI, has been effectively treating viral infections. The last few days I have seen the panic that is occurring: schools are closing, college students sent home, and all large events are being cancelled. Rather than a time to panic, this is a time to reflect on our health care system and how to ensure that your immune system is ready to fight COVID-19 (the present coronavirus infection). Conventional medicine’s approach to COVID-19 is suboptimal. They can offer hand washing and quarantining. That is about it. Really, it is pathetic!! Coronavirus is nothing to take lightly. It is also nothing to panic about. Yes, some will get very sick from it. Keep in mind that people get sick from many things. Viruses can cause serious problems. To minimize your risk, follow the instructions I have outlined for you here.

Read full story...

I love ya’lls BRILLIANCE!! I will be adding the ADC cocktail to my remedy cabinet !

Any comment or thought on this Sovereign Silver therapy, daily liquid drops for the immune system? They have it for Adults, children and pets.

Thank you!

I am already subscribed and am impressed with what I have seen here.

It seems that those in charge of the sickness industry are more and more in denial of alternate therapies for anything other than drugs! The evidence behind intravenous administration of nutrients has clearly shown the effectiveness of this protocol.

I have type 2 diabetes and was happy to take the Metformin and Insulin in ever decreasing amounts as I embarked on the LCHF lifestyle with intermittent fasting, much to the chagrin of the mainstream doctors.

I am using high dose oral vitamin A, B, C, D, E and K plus other botanicals including Coconut Oil and Milk for my own health regime and encouraging others to take command of their own health and break out of the mainstream misinformation system.

Thanks for this timely reminder