• Ozone Therapy's Cost Effective Use in Treating Corona Virus

Many viruses require reduced sulfhydryl groups for cell fusion and entry. Corona viruses are rich in cysteine, which residues must be intact for viral activity. Sulfhydryl groups are vulnerable to oxidation. Ozone therapy, a very inexpensive and safe modality, may safely exploit this critical vulnerability in many viruses, inclusive of corona virus. Corona virus is rapidly exploding in China. There is real threat of a global epidemic with an easily transmissible disease, with a significant morbidity and mortality, now, if not in the future. Regarding this virus, it carries a several days incubation period , infected people will escape simple detection by temperature, permitting rapid global transmission. As of this writing, China has millions on lock down. Medicine has little in its arsenal for viral disease and its arsenal for bacterial infection is waning as well. This hardy virus may have a soft underbelly easily and safely exploitable with ozone therapy. The world already has a most inexpensive, safe, and likely effective remedy for deadly viral diseases, which exploits their redox vulnerability at critical membrane cysteine sites. Ozone therapy could be easily deployed worldwide. This epidemic could provide a means to study ozone therapy very ethically by treating seriously ill patients, who might otherwise expire, with ozone therapy under the auspices of the institution’s review board. Governments should take notice.

Read full story...

I am hearing about this therapy from different holistic people. But, it is NOT inexpensive at all. Actually, as there are few providers and to buy the equipment costs hundreds of dollars, it is not going to get used by the average person. I would like to see holistic doctors and medical people buy this equipment and start offering treatments. I understand it works for other infectious diseases as well?

1. Interesting article. I hope this is being past on to our leaders as they would be the only ones who could make this happen across the country (CDC, Surgeon General - Ben Carson, Donald Trump)