• Coronavirus Mysteriously has HIV Glycoprotein Inserts not Present in any other known Coronavirus

Folks, this coronavirus epidemic is getting more interesting and possibly scary. In this just published research, investigators found that that “spikes” exist in this strain not present in any other known coronavirus. Furthermore, these inserts are the same as certain glycoproteins in the HIV-1 virus. The authors state this is “unlikely to be fortuitous.” I am NOT a virologist. I am a clinician, and I humbly but honestly believe that I have far better clinical answers for problems like this than most all of conventional medicine combined. I want to follow this trail as it suggests something possibly diabolical could have transpired in China. While our Congress is wasting time, energy, and lots of money in a vain effort by one party to remove the elected president of another party, it seems much better use of such energy could go into understanding what is going on and finding some REAL protection for our people. Again, I suggest you see the recent video I posted on ozone and coronavirus (see below). I do plan to continue educational YouTube videos on this and related subjects. I humbly ask that you share with others.

Read full story...

• Coronavirus Mysteriously has HIV Glycoprotein Inserts not Present in any other known Coronavirus

HI Dr.,

First, great presentation; very informative.

My question is - so, if someone gets coronavirus and that person is admitted to a hospital for treatment, does that person have the ability to ask for and receive Ozone Treatment? Does this fall under the new 'right to try' legislation that was recently put into place? I know you alluded to Ozone Treatment being available and so forth but you also talked about its lack of profit potential so just not sure how available it is right now, today, in the United States as far as usage in a hospital setting goes. Could a person go and get Ozone treatment on their own if they wanted to, without going to a hospital?

If you could just clarify that for all, it would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

Mick-Lassus said:

HI Dr.,
    First, great presentation; very informative.
    My question is - so, if someone gets coronavirus and that person is admitted to a hospital for treatment, does that person have the ability to ask for and receive Ozone Treatment? Does this fall under the new 'right to try' legislation that was recently put into place? I know you alluded to Ozone Treatment being available and so forth but you also talked about its lack of profit potential so just not sure how available it is right now, today, in the United States as far as usage in a hospital setting goes. Could a person go and get Ozone treatment on their own if they wanted to, without going to a hospital?
    If you could just clarify that for all, it would be appreciated.
    Thanks!!

You may want to follow the links in the article directly to Dr Rowen's Facebook, YouTube or website and ask him these questions.

"Fortuitous"? Doesn't anyone here know what that word means?

Isn't HIV a coronavirus? 😒 If it isn't, was SIV used to create a bio weapon? I remember hearing the Hep B vaccine was the smoking gun, but dang if I can remember who claimed that.

Perhaps the experimental SARS vaccine was given through the newly mandated vaccine program in China. It couldn't have passed to human trial after what it did to the mice, could it?

I thought the same; this is not some generic viral mutation but a manmade "weapon". In the age of advocacy for population control, and cases like sterilization agents deliberately included in tetanus vaccines used on African women of childbearing age, nothing would surprise me. Viruses mutate on their own all the time (hence the "ever-updated" flu shots) but this variant seems just a bit too advanced...

Admin said:

Folks, this coronavirus epidemic is getting more interesting and possibly scary. In this just published research, investigators found that that “spikes” exist in this strain not present in any other known coronavirus. Furthermore, these inserts are the same as certain glycoproteins in the HIV-1 virus. The authors state this is “unlikely to be fortuitous.” I am NOT a virologist. I am a clinician, and I humbly but honestly believe that I have far better clinical answers for problems like this than most all of conventional medicine combined. I want to follow this trail as it suggests something possibly diabolical could have transpired in China. While our Congress is wasting time, energy, and lots of money in a vain effort by one party to remove the elected president of another party, it seems much better use of such energy could go into understanding what is going on and finding some REAL protection for our people. Again, I suggest you see the recent video I posted on ozone and coronavirus (see below). I do plan to continue educational YouTube videos on this and related subjects. I humbly ask that you share with others.

This paper published on" bio Rxiv " states there are four regions in corona virus that look like it came from HIV. Two of the regions are found in bat corona virus , a third region is only six amino acids long , which would be insignificent. The forth region codes for GP 120 which is involved potentially in the binding sites of cd4 cells , precisely why AIDS is deadly.

The paper was removed from the site by the authors - so far it has not been peer reviewed so it is still a unsubstantiated theory .

What is known about corona virus is that it kills exactly like SARS 2002 . The S (Spike ) protein on the virus binds to the ACE2 receptor in the Lower epithelium. In China almost 50% of men smoke cigarettes . Its may be the that smokers have a increase distribution of ACE2- higher expression means more targets for corona virus. In addition in China , air pollution is intense - coal is widely used for cooking and heating combined with automobile exhaust - not a good respiratory situation for non smokers .

So - my takeaway from your statement is that you believe somebody deliberately CREATED or put together/spliced the pieces of HIV found here into the Corona virus ????? - is this the product of somebody's experiment gone wrong/escaped or is somebody doing something Frankenstein to reduce the world's population or......??? whoah if so ! There are enough crazy/evil humans on this planet to account for just about anything that can be contrived, so nothing at all should surprise us !