• Dr. Brownstein: Corona Virus is Nothing New - Here's What to Do

I am sure you aware of the corona virus infection that is causing concern around the world. The symptoms of corona virus initially mimic the flu—fever, headache, cough, fatigue and muscle aches. Corona virus is nothing new. It has been with us for a long time. Conventional medicine has little to offer to prevent or treat corona virus infections other than washing your hands–I agree with that one. It is time for you to take the initiative and learn what other therapies are out there. Your conventional doctor simply has no effective tools in his/her toolkit for this.

Read full story...

There are so many tools to either potentially prevent and modulate your symptoms once you have symptoms. Unfortunately, the only tools talked about in mainstream media are social distancing, washing your hands, and wearing a mask. I am feeling isolated and lonely from friends and family who totally believe what the mainstream media is spewing out nonstop. This is the hardest part for me to navigate as I have to discover a new way of being with them. I am also concerned that if I were to get sick and would need to be hospitalized that "concensus" medicine would not be able to provide the appropriate treatment.

the cds of andreas calcker is going to kill this virus calmly. the cds is the dioxide clorine obtained of the mms

of jim humble.the dra kerri rivera already postou on that.the mms also does the service.

the chlorine dioxide steals electrons of the viruses and bacteria and shuts down heavy metal.

the corona virus is easily killed by the cds of andreas calcker. (dioxide of chlorine).

the chlorine dioxide is obtained by the clorito of sodium activated by the acid hydrochloric and passed for the water.

the mms of jim humble also does the same effect.

the dra kerri rivera already postou speaking on that.

the chlorine dioxide steals electrons of the viruses bacteria and shuts down heavy metal.