• Study: No Evidence the HPV Vaccine Prevents Cervical Cancer - 54% Increase in Cervical Cancer in British 25 to 29-Year-Olds

Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines hit the global marketplace in the mid-2000s. From the start, public health agencies enthusiastically promoted HPV vaccination as the “best way to protect [young people] against certain types of cancer later in life.” However, a blistering new study by British researchers—and new data showing that cervical cancer rates are surging in British 25- to 29-year-olds—raise numerous questions about officials’ inflated claims. The study’s results indicate, instead, that the jury is still out on whether HPV vaccination is effective. The question is far from academic because, prior to Britain’s introduction of HPV vaccination in 2008, cervical cancer rates had been trending sharply downward. In fact, between the late 1980s and mid-2000s, cervical cancer rates halved. Now, Britain’s leading cancer research charity (Cancer Research UK) reports a steep 54% rise in cervical cancer in one of the very age groups that first received the vaccine.

Read full story...

• Study: No Evidence the HPV Vaccine Prevents Cervical Cancer - 54% Increase in Cervical Cancer in British 25 to 29-Year-Olds

In 2009 I wrote a book (alas, in Dutch) on the HPV vaccines.

I discovered that that the HPV story was a total hype, with

1. a professor Harald zur Hausen -- romping around in cervical cancer tumors in the 1960s/80s and suddenly getting half of a Nobel Prize for his discovery in 1983 of HPV-16 in these sick tissues,
    2. the related pharmaceutical company sitting in the Nobel committee, and
    3. Merck having started a massive HPV-vaccine marketing campaign.

Later on I discovered that a deficient diet (not so difficult these days!), as well as use of the contraception pill, may lead to nutritional deficiencies of those nutrients, important for a healthy cervix -- as well as for a foetus (folic acid, vitamins B2, B6, B12 and C, magnesium and zinc (for starters)).

In the book Drug-Induced Nutrient Depletion Handbook, Ross Pelton PhD shows that the literature tells us that levonorgestrel (oral contraception) robs the body of those particular nutrients.

Rudolph Virchow MD stated that pathogens prefer sick tissue, so the presence of HPV in the cervix is more of the signal of nutritional deficiencies than the causal factor of cervical cancer...

The solution is simple: replenish the body with the lacking substances, and the cervix will heal!

In my interview with him I checked this conclusion with Ross Pelton, and he agreed with me!