• "He was Murdered" - 13 Month Old Infant Dies 14 Hours After Receiving the Flu Shot

Krystle Cordingley says her son Corbyn died 14 hours after receiving the flu shot. Krystle claims that the hospital tried to cover up what happened, and doctors said his death following vaccination was a coincidence. Finally, she reports, one honest MD said, yes, it was the vaccine that caused the severe damage to Corbyn's brain stem.

Read full story...

• "He was Murdered" - 13 Month Old Infant Dies 14 Hours After Receiving the Flu Shot

What a sad story. Her beautiful baby was killed by vaccines and no one is being held accountable. When will the monsters who are pushing vaccines be brought to trial and sentenced to long prison terms? Didn't I read where 432 babies and children were reported deceased from vaccines last year? But with only 1% reporting, the actual deaths are really 43,200. And there are millions who are injured, including my own daughter after DTaP.

ramgbs.wordpress.com Bobs Story Vaccine Injured 2010 H1N1 Flu Vaccine Victoria B.C. Canada see my story I am very lucky to be alive. Sad so young and the dear mother and Family will never forget.

hi Courtney, It's my belief that the flu shot did kill him. What a tragedy! I'm so very sorry that your beautiful baby boy is no longer with you. Please don't let his death be in vain. Be a voice crying out for all the children being forced to get vaccines. The misguidance, and lying of the pharmaceutical companies is a crime and needs to be stopped, and you can be a part of that. Please take care of yourself. love, Anna