• North Carolina Man Records Call with Social Worker Asking Him to Date Her to Get His Kids Back

A man claims a Gaston County social worker offered to clear his case if he agreed to go on a date with her. David Cole said he started recording their conversation because he was worried he would lose his children if he didn't play along. Officials said the social worker is no longer on the case after the recordings revealed conversations that had nothing to do with child welfare. "Have this relationship with her or lose my kids,” Cole said. “It's hard to deal with. I lost a lot of sleep behind that." "It’s very inappropriate, you know,” Cole said. “I’m scared for my life, scared for my children’s welfare, my welfare."

Read full story...

• North Carolina Man Records Call with Social Worker Asking Him to Date Her to Get His Kids Back

He can play all the recordings he has. It probably won’t do a bit of good. They are corrupt. Social service investigators? Asking them to pice themselves? How foolish do you think we are? Caseworker was taken off the case. Don’t you think she should have been fired?