Washington Post Attacks Barbara Loe Fisher and Dr. Joseph Mercola to Sway Public Opinion on MMR VaccineThe inconvenient evidence that won’t go away… According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC): During the 10-year period, 2004 -2015, there were ZERO deaths due to measles. During the same period, the government surveillance system –Vaccine Adverse Effect Reporting System (VAERS) — 108 babies died following MMR vaccination. The following information was compiled and first reported by the National Vaccine Information Center, a respected national grass roots organization formed in 1982, by parents whose children have been injured by a vaccine. The Washington Post saw fit to denigrate the organization for accepting financial support from Joseph Mercola, an osteopathic physician who is a successful merchant of vitamin C and D supplements and alternative health products. Here are some sobering facts that the the financially vested stakeholders in vaccines don’t want you to know.
Washington Post Attacks Barbara Loe Fisher and Dr. Joseph Mercola to Sway Public Opinion on MMR Vaccine
The U.S. never should have had "measles elimination status" because measles was never eliminated. It's a bogus statistic to fraudulently credit efficacy to a useless MMR vaccine.
If you want to entrust your children to a criminal vaccine industry, be my guest. But leave the rest of us alone.
Massive Fraud In Merck MMR (Measles Mumps Rubella) Vaccine Testing
“According to the whistleblowers’ court documents, Merck’s misconduct was far-ranging: It:
• “failed to disclose that its mumps vaccine was not as effective as Merck represented,
• (ii) used improper testing techniques,
• (iii) manipulated testing methodology,
• (iv) abandoned undesirable test results,
• (v) falsified test data,
• (vi) failed to adequately investigate and report the diminished efficacy of its mumps vaccine,
• (vii) falsely verified that each manufacturing lot of mumps vaccine would be as effective as identified in the labeling,
• (viii) falsely certified the accuracy of applications filed with the FDA,
• (ix) falsely certified compliance with the terms of the CDC purchase contract,
• (x) engaged in the fraud and concealment describe herein for the purpose of illegally monopolizing the U.S. market for mumps vaccine,
• (xi) mislabeled, misbranded, and falsely certified its mumps vaccine, and
• (xii) engaged in the other acts described herein to conceal the diminished efficacy of the vaccine the government was purchasing.”