• Bill Gates' Plan to Use Invisible Ink to Tattoo Vaccination Status into Children's Skin

Karen Weintraub, writing for the Scientific American, a pro-Pharma and pro-vaccine publication, has just reported that a group of Massachusetts Institute of Technology researchers have just developed a method of embedding a person's vaccination record directly into their skin using a special dye that is invisible to the naked eye. Not only does this technology embed medical information into a person's skin, it will also make vaccine deliveries into the body much easier, so that medical professionals are not even needed to administer the vaccines. Bill Gates is reportedly the one who requested that this technology be developed, and his Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funded the project. Since this technology will allow anyone to embed medical information directly into a person's skin that can be simply read with a cell phone and an app, privacy issues are certainly legitimate concerns, and the developers of this technology even acknowledge this. "Vaccine hesitancy" is now seen as one of the major threats to public health, and is even labeled as a "mental illness" that needs to be cured. In January of this year (2019) the World Health Organization (WHO)  ranked “vaccine hesitancy” as one of the top “Ten Threats to Global Health in 2019.” While the WHO is mainly funded by membership countries and purchases and delivers vaccines worldwide through member organizations such as the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation contributes more funding for vaccine research and distribution through the Vaccine Alliance GAVI than any single country or other entity, and may even exceed the funding provided by all of them put together. With funding from one of the richest men of the world, and his alliances with Big Pharma and world governments, is it really a "conspiracy theory" to state that they want to have worldwide dominance in forcing the world's population to be vaccinated, even if it is against their will? Do we not already see this in progress here in the U.S. where State legislatures are trying to pass new laws to remove vaccine exemptions and force everyone, particularly children, to be injected with the vaccines that they choose? When does the "conspiracy theory" stop being a "theory" when the facts support the concerted effort to vaccinate everyone on the face of the earth as real, and is no longer a "theory"?

Read full story...

• Bill Gates' Plan to Use Invisible Ink to Tattoo Vaccination Status into Children's Skin

Would not it be fair if this new technology were first to be tested on Bil and Melinda Gates and their kids? According to their enlightened dad,his unvaccinated children pose a danger to the 'herd". The vaccines for this family should be randomly picked from the lots intended for those Americans, who use government-funded healthcare.

And why, tell me, have not Gates lost custody of their kids yet? That fact should be used in every case against CA CPS, where children get removed from parents, who refuse to vaccinate them. This is glaring discrimination. All freedom-loving and honest medical professionals , lawyers, and judges should unite against the travesty of justice that has been taking place in American courts on a daily basis.

I don't see that President Trump has done anything to stop the destruction of American families. He has not shut down federal funding to CPS and he has not done anything to restore the due process in family courts. All these references to"our beloved Constitution" have not amounted to being anything more than just words to get him more votes. What;s new?

What an atrocity! Bill and Melinda Gates are NOT God! I am from where he got his start WA. State. We have watched his 'God Complex' evolve. He also has more stock in MONSANTO than any other share holder, yes ROUND UP Weed Killer a #1 Cancer causing agent made by MONSANTO. People are DYING or DEAD from it! I do not want to wait and see what other CONTRIBUTION Bill and Melinda Gates want to make to the Human Population! STOP THE GATES COMPLEX! People have a right to informed decisions. Not to get Spoon fed or Tattoo fed vaccines, Do Not to let your Medical Info go to the corporate and political powers that need stopped now. 80% of the Political contribution's are from BIG PHARMA.The 'Gates Complex needs eradicated', not Vaccine Hesitancy! Bill Gates has let it be known he believes in 'Culling the Herd', human population control. What better way? Now that one of MANY of his Mad Scientist programs has been found out and is being SUED. Genetic Altering and Reprogramming is a goal that he is well versed in. This isn't new, children are being stolen. They have been. As in the case with 'Now deceased Jeffery Epstein' and his List of Elitists/Political Deviants! His estate is being sued and a certain Royal as well as Political powers are threatened. When does this madness stop? When 'We the People' say enough. Don't allow our children to be next, and Don't drink the Kool Aid! CPS is just another form of Legal Coyote in alot of States and Counties. Stay informed, I was on a Government Board. I am telling you from experience.

Bill Gates brands the third world population like cattle. It's illegal to administer any medical treatment of any kind without informed consent.

Bill Gates won't allow his own children to be vaccinated. He has made it clear over the years that he believes in de-population. Do NOT allow anyone to do this to you or your child. I would NOT trust Bill Gates or any of his experiments on people. What kind of microchip is he putting into people with this dye? His motives are very clear to me and it is not to help our children. Parents ...wake up and protect your children!