• Should Seniors be Getting the Flu Shot?

Earlier this year, an epidemiologist who has published over 30 articles in medical journals approached me with concerns about soaring death rates among seniors due to influenza. This scientist was concerned because a correlation was seen between the FDA approval of the Fluzone High-Dose flu vaccine for the elderly in 2009, and annual deaths recorded among seniors due to the flu. Knowing that his research cast a negative light on the high-dose flu vaccine for seniors, he knew that mainstream media sources would never publish his research, and turned to Health Impact News. We published his research anonymously. When the government and the corporate-sponsored mainstream media refuse to publish any negative information regarding the flu vaccine, lives are endangered. The government's own statistics show that the annual flu vaccine is by far the most dangerous vaccine in the U.S., with millions of dollars in settlements paid out each year for injuries and deaths due to the flu shot. It is rare these days when a corporate media source reports a flu death and gives the vaccination status of the one who allegedly died from the flu. But ABC 10 in San Diego this week reported that an 86-year-old woman died from the flu, and was also vaccinated with the flu shot. Since it is rare for the media to link deaths to any vaccines, just how common is it for seniors to suffer from the flu shot? In 2014, a nurse working in an assisted living facility in Georgia contacted Health Impact News when all of the residents allegedly developed a fever after receiving the flu shot, and within one week 5 of the residents had died.

Read full story...

“Antibody attacks could reduce the body’s immune system strength, which is already lowered in elderly persons. Thus, a flu shot four times more powerful than the one it replaced could, theoretically, cause higher rates of disease (Angelantoni, 2017).“

This makes so much sense, considering that even with something as gentle and benign as homeopathy, very elderly people are assumed to have a weakened “vital force” and do better with lower potency remedies whereas higher potencies are more likely to cause aggravations.

Admin said:

Earlier this year, an epidemiologist who has published over 30 articles in medical journals approached me with concerns about soaring death rates among seniors due to influenza. This scientist was concerned because a correlation was seen between the FDA approval of the Fluzone High-Dose flu vaccine for the elderly in 2009, and annual deaths recorded among seniors due to the flu. Knowing that his research cast a negative light on the high-dose flu vaccine for seniors, he knew that mainstream media sources would never publish his research, and turned to Health Impact News. We published his research anonymously. When the government and the corporate-sponsored mainstream media refuse to publish any negative information regarding the flu vaccine, lives are endangered. The government's own statistics show that the annual flu vaccine is by far the most dangerous vaccine in the U.S., with millions of dollars in settlements paid out each year for injuries and deaths due to the flu shot. It is rare these days when a corporate media source reports a flu death and gives the vaccination status of the one who allegedly died from the flu. But ABC 10 in San Diego this week reported that an 86-year-old woman died from the flu, and was also vaccinated with the flu shot. Since it is rare for the media to link deaths to any vaccines, just how common is it for seniors to suffer from the flu shot? In 2014, a nurse working in an assisted living facility in Georgia contacted Health Impact News when all of the residents allegedly developed a fever after receiving the flu shot, and within one week 5 of the residents had died.

This is what the Flu Vaccine inserts state:

CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY 12.1 Mechanism of Action Influenza illness and its complications follow infection with influenza viruses. Global surveillance of influenza identifies yearly antigenic variants. For example, since 1977, antigenic variants of influenza A (H1N1 and H3N2) viruses and influenza B viruses have been in global circulation. Specific levels of hemagglutination inhibition (HI) antibody titers post-vaccination with inactivated influenza virus vaccine have not been correlated with protection from influenza illness. In some human studies, antibody titer of ≥1:40 have been associated with protection from influenza illness in up to 50% of subjects [see REFERENCES (15.2, 15.3)]. Antibody against one influenza virus type or subtype confers limited or no protection against another. Furthermore, antibody to one antigenic variant of influenza virus might not protect against a new antigenic variant of the same type or subtype.

So if the shot works and that has NEVER been proven, it only works against the virus in it NOT against any other circulating virus. What has been the CDC's justification why the shots have been ineffective, the viral strain mutated or changed from what was in the shot and also ANTIGEN DRIFT plays a role in the ineffectiveness.

So, considering there are over 200 document known viral strains and there is always more than one circulating around the globe, NO ONE should get a shot that has proven to be an actual shot in the dark.

Sharon-Peterson said:

While I DO NOT AGREE with mandatory vaccinations, I ask a question. A friend of mine is a cancer survivor. Her oncologist has said that because she had cancer her immune system is compromised and therefore it was very important that she keep current on all immunizations, including the flu shot. How many of those increased rate of deaths among the elderly were/are cancer survivors? My friend has been cancer free for over 5 years, soon to be 6 years. Was this increased rate of deaths in elderly caused in any way because these people were immune suppressed because of disease?

And, wouldn't it make more sense NOT to get the flu shot when it's a crap shoot of what strain of flu is going to be going around?

As a senior citizen who is relatively healthy, I never want to get vaccinated against my will. I've not had a flu shot in over 20 years, and have NOT had the flu.

Here is a real life event that happened in my family years ago when hospitals began mandating that all employees must get a Flu Shot or wear a mask during Flu season. My brother was diagnosed with color/rectal cancer at that time. His 2 daughters are nurses and submitted to getting the Flu shot for work. They also took their children (2) and their Mother to get the shot. The mother has been chronically ill decades, always got the shot and always got sick. My brother wouldn't go with them even though his oncologist told him to get the shot because he was on radiation. I'd given him amply info on it and since he never had the shot before he refused. His 2 daughters, the nurses, got sick, his grandchildren got sick and his ex-wife got sick. He ended up being the caregiver to them because they were laid up for about 5 days. Both nieces missed several days of work-went back to work sick and had to wear masks, the kids missed school and his ex had a lingering cough for about a month. I supplied him with Colloidal Silver, vitamin D3,C, A and Zicam and he never became infected despite the fact he was in treatment for cancer living in a house full of sick people.

IMHO Colloidal Silver works better than any vaccine.

Admin said:

When you read the warning literature which come with the flu shot, the answer is clear.

"Should Seniors be Getting the Flu Shot?" The answer is NO. It is advised for elderly to not receive the vaccine, in the documentation. So why is it promoted?

I'd rather have the flu, than a flu shot.

The vax industry drums up intense fear about sickness. Does the flu hysteria go back to the 1918 Spanish flu? (Not Spanish. Not the flu.) See a comprehensive article on this website about the source of this deadly outbreak.

In response to Sharon's comment, I agree that compromised immune systems should not have more stressors, like vaccines. I have a friend who has rheumatoid arthritis and her rheumatologist is always pressuring her to have all the shots... because her immune system is being suppressed by drugs treating the auto-immune condition.

Where's the conclusive evidence that vaccines make immune systems stronger?

It is not logical to expect a compromised, dysfunctional immune system to make antibodies like it was perfectly healthy and responding to a "wild" pathogen.

While I DO NOT AGREE with mandatory vaccinations, I ask a question. A friend of mine is a cancer survivor. Her oncologist has said that because she had cancer her immune system is compromised and therefore it was very important that she keep current on all immunizations, including the flu shot. How many of those increased rate of deaths among the elderly were/are cancer survivors? My friend has been cancer free for over 5 years, soon to be 6 years. Was this increased rate of deaths in elderly caused in any way because these people were immune suppressed because of disease?

And, wouldn't it make more sense NOT to get the flu shot when it's a crap shoot of what strain of flu is going to be going around?

As a senior citizen who is relatively healthy, I never want to get vaccinated against my will. I've not had a flu shot in over 20 years, and have NOT had the flu.