• Neonatal Nurse on Vaccines: We are Destroying an Entire Generation of Children

Michelle Rowton is neonatal nurse practioner, specializing in the care of children ages 2 years old and younger. She has worked for over 17 years working in NICU, with pre-mature and sick babies. Michelle Rowton does not herself give vaccines to babies. She discusses her early years of working in the NICU with premature babies, and the negative effects vaccines would have on these babies. Michelle started the organization "Nurses Against Mandatory Vaccines," which over the years we have featured numerous times here at Health Impact News, but she says they finally shut the group down because: "Nobody had the balls to actually stand up and do anything. If everybody had stood up and said 'we're not going to stand for mandatory flu shots in the hospital,' the whole thing would have gone away because they would have had no staff to run the hospital. Everybody sitting around and doing nothing, collecting their paychecks, they're all complicit in the mass annihilation of an entire generation of children."

Read full story...

• Neonatal Nurse on Vaccines: We are Destroying an Entire Generation of Children

When they are pregnant, they all get ultrasound, not once but multiple times, and one time, even just one second is harmful both to baby and mother. This has been done since 1977/78 and sometimes some got radiation also long before that. They become smaller with lower IQ, stange body shapes, you see small people everywhere, allergies, autism. You often don't see it, it's in the cells. The young are very sick. Their bodies cells can not clean out metals well. The cases of microcephely / small heads come from this. I noticed young women have no waist and very big feet compared to before and boys look often a bit female. It would not surprise me if it is the ultrasound. Jim West is very willing to answer questions, but read the books first. I warn everyone but I oftne come too late, and some say they want to do it anyway to have pictures.
    Everyone speaks a lot about vaccines but ultrasound is the cause of autism, not vaccines - they only worsen it. It is the combination of the two that give autism from what I understand but read the book yourself. It is not costly.

Listening to this, I became increasingly 'upset.' We have six kids. I believe that two of them have been affected very negatively. The others affected for sure. One had seizures. One of ours is now 23. He was shot up with everything known to man since he was an infant. He was always sick. We were in the Drs office every other week for him. On Albuterol at seven months. Antibiotics constantly, Intravenous antibiotics at age eight, for a leg infection with literally no open wound to be seen. They placed him on inhalers etc. I never thought of the connection to his vaccine schedule. Now I see it clearly. Sad reality is, that the never feels well. At one point he became a Percocet, and then a heroin addict. He is free from that now, but still feels sick all of the time. This keeps him from being what could be, and I have no idea how to help him. I feel like he was given all of this stuff, and it ruined his health, and then he chose bad ways of trying to not feel sick, and now he can't get himself to feel better. We are stuck. We have no insurance..... but once I took him to a state DR and they loaded him up with four drugs did not need.We threw them out. There seems to be no recourse for people like us. My husband lost his good job in 09, we have had no insurance since. Naturopaths and protocols cost a small fortune. I already work three part time jobs. Any suggestions? Our son is very smart and talented, but sick. Don't know where to turn.

I so wish the volume was higher on the video. Apart from that Suzanne, how about you all come over the pond to the UK and tour the nation with a caravan interview base? So often the rhetoric is "that's in the States!", then they think it is not relevant for the UK, that we are safe!! There are FB pages with many who would testify of their own findings. xx

Thank you Michelle. I pray your speaking up will encourage others to do so also, when they can clearly see the damage from this "business as usual" practice. Any type of medical intervention should be a choice, not a mandate. If people had true informed consent, we all know that most would not take the risk, but fear mongering and misinformation is the industry's vehicle to continue to prosper, no matter the damage inflicted on the innocent. Because of the billions that have been paid out for the damage caused to many, many children, we know they know what they are doing is morally wrong. What a tangled web of deceit between government and the industry. Follow the money! All will have to answer for their part in it one day!

"At the end of the day, we get the government we deserve". Whatever we sow, we will reap. There is a cause and a reason for all that has come upon America in this day, financially, militarily and governmentally. As Pogo said, “We have met the enemy and it is us!”

Hooray for nurse Michelle Rowton! She is a brave and committed woman. As to answering the question of why parents are so dumbed down and detached? It's probably the vaccines that they have received which have left them with a dulled sense of perception and an inability to track anything.

This shouldn't be an issue as the vaccine warning sheet/insert clearly states to not give vaccines to person younger than a certain age. Two years of age falls within the "no-go" category.

Parents are total and complete idiots for blindly trusting doctors. The New World Order depends on this ignorance.

The world needs more nurses like Michelle.