• New York Vaccine Police State: Proposed Mandatory Gardasil Vaccine to Target Homeschoolers?

Given recent legislative actions in New York, as well as proposed new ones, to remove any exemptions to vaccines and mandate that all children must be vaccinated, the idea of New York becoming a vaccine police state is no longer a theory or warning. It is happening in full public view, thanks to what one lawmaker refers to as "the corruption in Albany." A new proposed bill in New York would mandate the HPV Gardasil vaccine as a requirement for school attendance, both private and public, including daycare. Parents who no longer can enroll their children in schools, whether public or private, due to the loss of religious and medical exemptions to vaccines, are apparently turning to homeschool education as their only option left to educate their children. But a lawmaker from Warsaw, Assemblyman David DiPietro, has stated that lawmakers are planning on outlawing homeschooling, because they want to be able to vaccinate the children in the schools, without parental approval or knowledge.

Read full story...

• New York Vaccine Police State: Proposed Mandatory Gardasil Vaccine to Target Homeschoolers?

I would hope that this legislation gets voted down. However, as a last measure, maybe opponents in the New York govt. could have officially added to the Bill that they were publicly warned of probable injuries beforehand, and that they must acknowledge, publicly, that injuries were the result of this legislation. Even one injury is too many. Do they know anything about the Nuremberg Code of Ethics? Of course they do; they just hope we don't. Maybe adding that in would make some less likely to vote for it. Where are all of the people screaming "it's my body, I can do what I want;" is that only for abortion? Yikes.

It is hard to believe the US, particularly New York ,is going the route of Nazi Germany. What can we do to stop this? We need to get together. It is no longer just a matter of vaccines, its about constitutional human rights.

Does anyone out there know of any actions being taken by the public that we can get involved in?

What is wrong with everybody - when I grew up we had vaccinations for measles, mumps & polio - kids still got these things occasionally, but nobody panicked.....now we have a huge industry pushing like mad to get their 'latest thing' taken up by the local authorities so that they can make ever more money. And in order to make sure the medical world is convinced of the need for this they basically blackmail everybody with any influence via huge gobs of cash to take up the industry's views & force this stuff on everybody. We can never mandate that all illnesses are completely controlled, and we should not be risking the health of children for the sake of the potential saving of a very, very few kids who just might get something nasty - there will BE SOME VICTIMS OF YOUR NEW PROCESS, SO YOU RE ACTUALLY SOLVING NOTHING ! Every day we see ads on TV trying to convince the public to get one more vaccine - total stupidity ! Think about it - Big Pharma is as we speak INVENTING NEW VACCINES that will make ever more $billions for diseases & conditions that happen occasionally !!!