• Dr. Brownstein Exposes Fake News About Flu Shot in WSJ

My friend Brad texted me during the Michigan-Michigan State football game yesterday telling me I have to read the flu shot article in the WSJ and write about it. Well, I got home from the BIG Michigan victory (Go Blue!) and promptly read the November 16, 2019 article. This article must have been supplied to the WSJ writer by Big Pharma as this was nothing more than a promotional spot for why we should be vaccinated against the flu. Fake News: The flu vaccine has NEVER been shown to protect those aged 65 and older. And, 79,000 dying from the flu last year? No way.   The CDC annually gins up the number of deaths from the flu by reporting pneumonia and flu deaths as one number. Then, the CDC reports this number as the total dying from the flu. The number who die from the flu range from a few hundred to a few thousand per year. Since the flu vaccine does not prevent pneumonia, and pneumonia deaths vastly outnumber flu deaths sometimes 20-40x, there is simply no reason to lump the numbers together unless you want to unnecessarily scare the population into getting a flu vaccine. The flu shot has NEVER BEEN SHOWN TO REDUCE SERIOUS COMPLICATIONS SUCH AS PNEUMONIA OR HOSPTILIZATION FROM INFLUENZA INFECTION IN CHILDREN, HEALTHY ADULTS AND THE ELDERLY!

Read full story...

Walter said:

The flu shot hasn't been proven to work... ever! The manufacturer admits it...

Mercury, aluminum, polysorbate 80, formaldehyde, MSG, aborted baby fetal tissue...What's not to like - right?! Sick people are profitable people!

AdminM said:

My friend Brad texted me during the Michigan-Michigan State football game yesterday telling me I have to read the flu shot article in the WSJ and write about it. Well, I got home from the BIG Michigan victory (Go Blue!) and promptly read the November 16, 2019 article. This article must have been supplied to the WSJ writer by Big Pharma as this was nothing more than a promotional spot for why we should be vaccinated against the flu. Fake News: The flu vaccine has NEVER been shown to protect those aged 65 and older. And, 79,000 dying from the flu last year? No way.   The CDC annually gins up the number of deaths from the flu by reporting pneumonia and flu deaths as one number. Then, the CDC reports this number as the total dying from the flu. The number who die from the flu range from a few hundred to a few thousand per year. Since the flu vaccine does not prevent pneumonia, and pneumonia deaths vastly outnumber flu deaths sometimes 20-40x, there is simply no reason to lump the numbers together unless you want to unnecessarily scare the population into getting a flu vaccine. The flu shot has NEVER BEEN SHOWN TO REDUCE SERIOUS COMPLICATIONS SUCH AS PNEUMONIA OR HOSPTILIZATION FROM INFLUENZA INFECTION IN CHILDREN, HEALTHY ADULTS AND THE ELDERLY!

Thanks for telling the truth. In the 1970's my elderly father told me that every time he got the flu shot he got the flu so he stopped getting the shot. I avoided the shot because I'm prone to bronchitis and don't want to expose myself to the flu. One year I fell for the hype and got the shot. My immune system was so bad that I got bronchitis everytime someone in my office got sick, 3 or more times. I'll never get the flu shot again. I asked for a money back guarantee and there isnt one. I now drink raw milk which provides me with an immune boost naturally.

The flu shot hasn't been proven to work... ever! The manufacturer admits it...

AdminM said:

Unfortunately, we can no longer rely on the Cochrane Collaboration for 'getting the Science right.' It appears that the Bill Gates has successfully infiltrated this organization and through a large influx of cash, and a reorganization of the organization's mission from being 'getting the Science right' to an emphasis on "Brand" and "Business'.

Please watch Dr. Peter Goetzsche explain this in the YT video "Death of a Whistleblower and Cochrane's Moral Decline. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxTgxCr1RUU

It's really interesting to me that Crossfit Health invited Peter Goetzsche to come to America to speak. I would love to understand the back story behind that decision. It's really, really good, I'm just curious why this organization invited him to speak.