• The Vaccine Deep State: Controlling the Media and Government to Suppress Vaccine Facts

There is perhaps no other area of so-called scientific progress that has relied upon more deceptive and misleading research and a distortion of facts and statistics than in modern medicine’s religious belief in vaccines as a miracle to protect the world’s population from infectious diseases. The distortion and exclusion of scientific evidence, the reliance upon cherry-picked studies and blatant corruption behind the vaccine research to further vaccination campaigns and compliance inquisitorial assaults on the medical voices of reason who demand honest and open dialogue about vaccine safety and efficacy has turned into a media war. Popular scientific consensus has yet to tackle the growing uncertainty gap to identify the most probable causes of childhood neurological disorders and increasing rates in asthma, allergies and autoimmune conditions, including the role that toxic vaccine ingredients such as adjuvant aluminum compounds may play in these epidemics. If you have read the opinion pieces in the New York Times, Washington Post or listen to television commentators, you will be left with the impression that there are no evidence-based facts to offer a legitimate challenge to the assumption that all vaccines are effective and safe. Nevertheless there is a large group of board certified pediatricians, immunologists, toxicologists and research scientists who have reviewed volumes of peer-reviewed literature to support their criticisms of what the media wants us to believe. But you will never see anyone from this group cited in mainstream publications or invited on multimedia. Rather, the media has created the illusion that only a small group of activist parents and renegade physicians oppose vaccines.

Read full story...

• The Vaccine Deep State: Controlling the Media and Government to Suppress Vaccine Facts

Mark-A-Girard said:

Thanks for all your efforts to raise awareness about the dangers of vaccines. I was rudely awakened from my slumber to realize how corrupt the pharmaceutical industry is when I got "floxed". I has a HORRIFIC adverse reaction to the synthetic antibiotics Cipro and then Levaquin. My life was destroyed. It's obviously not just the vaccines that are sickening, maiming and killing us, it is all the other drugs as well, and of all of them, there are none so toxic as the fluoroquinolones, or FQs. They are from a class of drugs normally used for chemo and yet doctors hand them out like candy. Next to vaccines, this is the biggest medical disaster in the world. I urge everyone to google "fluoroquinolone toxicity" and "FQAD" and just follow where it takes you. You need to know more about this because the adverse reactions are incredibly common, just routinely misdiagnosed. Sound familiar? Best wishes people!

Cipro survivor here. Nothing has been the same for the last 20 years. Nasty devesating drug.

Although many Trump supporters believed that once president he would address the plight of parents with vaccine-injured children, it came as no surprise that he would back-peddle 180 degrees. In the aftermath of the measles outbreak, Trump adopted the Vaccine Deep State’s agenda when he told CNN,

“They [children] have to get the shots. The vaccinations are so important. This is really going around now. They have to get their shots.”

If tRump supporters and people who voted for tRump solely on his position on vaccines before the 2016 election (and there were many who declared they were a one issue voter and that issue was vaccines) they heard what they wanted to hear and than immediately closed their ears and minds to anything else he has said and done. If they hadn't the would have know this in April 2016:

-Trump on Vaccines and Autism: Pro-Vaccine but Cautious: https://sharylattkisson.com/2016/04/trump-on-vacci...

April 10, 2016 by Sharyl Attkisson

Sharyl Attkisson: “Viewer question: What’s your position on freedom of choice regarding various vaccines that could be dangerous for some children and why is the mere discussion of making vaccines safe censored?”

Donald Trump: “It’s the most unbelievable discussion I’ve ever been involved in. If you say anything about vaccines that is slightly, like…holding back the hate mail, the level of vitriol, it’s incredible when you see it. First of all, I’m a big believer in vaccines. But there could something to the theory that these massive doses that are given to children have an impact on autism. There could be something to it. Now some people say no, some people say yes, I’d like to see studies. The bottom line is they have to get vaccinated. When I was going to school as a young guy, polio was a really big problem and vaccines knocked it out. So the vaccines are very important, but we have to study the vaccines and we have to be very, very careful with vaccines.” “There are countless reasons for why you shouldn’t deny your children a proper vaccination, but having the choice not to do so leaves all those, that can’t get vaccinated for several reasons, out of the picture. ”

-He also said this in an article on Scientific America: The Science of President Trump-Natalie Jacewicz on March 9, 2016 https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/th...

Alter vaccination schedules to avoid autism: Trump says he favors vaccines, but giving children smaller doses over a longer period of time. He has blamed vaccines for causing autism in children.

If vaccine awareness people are surprised or disappointed by tRump-they shouldn't be because he never said he would do anything. He put RKJ head of a commission that did nothing. He also aligned RKJ & Del Bigtree with the head of the HHS and other federal agencies which led to the discovery where vaccine studies are housed but other than that-nothing else. So when people were so outraged he told folks to get their kids vaccinated for measles, he was walking the path he was always on. He didn't have to backpeddle 180 because he never said he would do anything other than-"I'd like to see studies".

Thanks for all your efforts to raise awareness about the dangers of vaccines. I was rudely awakened from my slumber to realize how corrupt the pharmaceutical industry is when I got "floxed". I has a HORRIFIC adverse reaction to the synthetic antibiotics Cipro and then Levaquin. My life was destroyed. It's obviously not just the vaccines that are sickening, maiming and killing us, it is all the other drugs as well, and of all of them, there are none so toxic as the fluoroquinolones, or FQs. They are from a class of drugs normally used for chemo and yet doctors hand them out like candy. Next to vaccines, this is the biggest medical disaster in the world. I urge everyone to google "fluoroquinolone toxicity" and "FQAD" and just follow where it takes you. You need to know more about this because the adverse reactions are incredibly common, just routinely misdiagnosed. Sound familiar? Best wishes people!