• Is There an Arizona and Mormon Connection to Child Trafficking in Arkansas and Senator Linda Collins-Smith's Murder?

Episode 6 of The Medical Kidnap Show aired on November 10, 2019, on KFNX Talk Radio 1100 out of Phoenix at 9 p.m. Sunday night. (11 p.m. EST) The guest interviewed on the show was Kathy Hall. Kathy is a grandmother who was living in Arkansas when her daughter was tragically killed by a hit-and-run vehicle being driven by an illegal alien. Her daughter left behind a young child, and Kathy has been fighting to get access to her granddaughter ever since. Getting no help from attorneys in Arkansas, Kathy turned to an Arkansas State Senator, Linda Collins-Smith, to help her get her granddaughter back. The two became close friends until Linda Collins-Smith was murdered in Arkansas, within hours after returning from a week-long trip to Arizona, where she was reportedly investigating child trafficking. Kathy then found out through a Social Media post that her granddaughter had already been adopted out to a Mormon family who then left the State of Arkansas and moved to Wisconsin. The attorney who allegedly arranged the adoption was Paul Petersen, an adoption attorney who was also the Maricopa County Assessor in Arizona, and who has since been indicted on federal charges in three states, including Arizona and Arkansas, for human trafficking.

Read full story...

• Is There an Arizona and Mormon Connection to Child Trafficking in Arkansas and Senator Linda Collins-Smith's Murder?

Just when I thought I was aware of most evils in the world, I watched, “Medical Kidnapping”, on NewsmaxTV. Thoroughly heartbroken at that story, I only thought I was until I came to the website and read this story. I’m just beyond angry! No words can describe how I feel really! The perversion is so evil that my stomach is filled with knots and I think I could throw up! Tears for these sweet babies being traumatized in ways from which they’ll never recover mentally from. Some physically as well. There’s not enough justice on this planet for those people involved in these atrocities! The only small comfort that I have is that God WILL have His vengeance against each and every one of the evil people engaged in these evil acts!! I will be informing everyone I can about this reality! I will be purchasing the T-shirt and books so I can speak clearly on all subjects. And talk, I will! God is using wonderful people to pierce the darkness with His Light and we must act and stand strong against the enemy! God help us all!!💜🙏🏻

Admin said:

Episode 6 of The Medical Kidnap Show aired on November 10, 2019, on KFNX Talk Radio 1100 out of Phoenix at 9 p.m. Sunday night. (11 p.m. EST) The guest interviewed on the show was Kathy Hall. Kathy is a grandmother who was living in Arkansas when her daughter was tragically killed by a hit-and-run vehicle being driven by an illegal alien. Her daughter left behind a young child, and Kathy has been fighting to get access to her granddaughter ever since. Getting no help from attorneys in Arkansas, Kathy turned to an Arkansas State Senator, Linda Collins-Smith, to help her get her granddaughter back. The two became close friends until Linda Collins-Smith was murdered in Arkansas, within hours after returning from a week-long trip to Arizona, where she was reportedly investigating child trafficking. Kathy then found out through a Social Media post that her granddaughter had already been adopted out to a Mormon family who then left the State of Arkansas and moved to Wisconsin. The attorney who allegedly arranged the adoption was Paul Petersen, an adoption attorney who was also the Maricopa County Assessor in Arizona, and who has since been indicted on federal charges in three states, including Arizona and Arkansas, for human trafficking.
    In fact, I would dare say that Mormon ambush of the 2 moms and children by a "cartel" in Mexico is very suspect, covering something more sinister up. JS....

This woman, Kristy Allen testifies at the International Tribunal for Natural Justice about how she was satanically abused within the Mormon Church. Her earliest assault happened in Wilcox, Arizona.