• FDA Renews Attack on Homeopathy

Recently, the FDA announced the withdrawal of Compliance Policy Guide 400.400, a document that had been in place since 1988 and which established the agency’s enforcement policies regarding homeopathic medicines. In its place, the FDA has issued a revised draft guidance declaring all homeopathic drugs are being marketed illegally. We must fight back against this attack on homeopathic medicine.

Read full story...

AdminM said:

Recently, the FDA announced the withdrawal of Compliance Policy Guide 400.400, a document that had been in place since 1988 and which established the agency’s enforcement policies regarding homeopathic medicines. In its place, the FDA has issued a revised draft guidance declaring all homeopathic drugs are being marketed illegally. We must fight back against this attack on homeopathic medicine.

We need to remember it ourselves and remind everyone, including the FDA:

Every single drug recalled or black-boxed by the FDA was originally approved as "safe and effective" - by the FDA.

Their approval or disapproval means nothing whatsoever!

IT DOESN'T TAKE A GENIUS TO FIGURE OUT WHY THE FDA WANTS TO BAN OR LIMIT NATURAL PRODUCTS. $

With all due respect and knowing that the elite want to destroy all this information it would be nice if you dated the articles with the date that the information was posted. Even giving a link which was provided did not result in getting the proper information of when the article was written. Reason being: no article was found. Iow, the link was "dead." It took me to the website but no article. I realize they're working overtime to remove this stuff but it would be nice if you could at least provide the correct dates. Otherwise, we don't know if the article news is old or new. Thank you.

JT said:

With all due respect and knowing that the elite want to destroy all this information it would be nice if you dated the articles with the date that the information was posted. Even giving a link which was provided did not result in getting the proper information of when the article was written. Reason being: no article was found. Iow, the link was "dead." It took me to the website but no article. I realize they're working overtime to remove this stuff but it would be nice if you could at least provide the correct dates. Otherwise, we don't know if the article news is old or new. Thank you.

This is a very recent article, and we're not sure why the original ANH article cannot be found on their website now, but we will look into it. In the meantime, their Action Alert link within their article is still active and available:

Action Alert! Write to the FDA and Congress, telling them to protect consumer access to homeopathic medicines. Please send your message immediately. https://secure3.convio.net/aahf/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=3192