• Dr. Brownstein: "Measles Amnesia" is False Science - Natural Immunity Superior to Vaccines

Measles has become the cause célèbre for conventional medicine and mainstream media in order to convince us that we need the measles vaccine. Furthermore, the Powers-That-Be are using everything they can about measles to stop any anti-vaccination talk. The new scare is "measles amnesia." The New York Times (NYT 11.1.2019) article on this subject is titled, “Measles Can Kill Memory Used by Immune System.” The NYT was referring to two new studies published October 31, 2019 that show that measles infection can cause lasting harm to the immune system. The NYT claims the measles infection “…erases that memory leaving the patient prone to catching {previous} diseases all over again.” Since the studies were released on Halloween, that is truly scary stuff! IF it were true. But, alas, it is NOT true.

Read full story...

• Dr. Brownstein: "Measles Amnesia" is False Science - Natural Immunity Superior to Vaccines

"Measles Amnesia"! What will the criminal vaccine industry think of next?

I read the story (it indeed is a story-like a fairy tale) last week and than it occurred to me that I had read it before-back in 2015.

-Measles Weakens the Immune System for Years By K. N. Smith | May 7, 2015 1:00 pm http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2015/05/07/measles-immune-system/

-A deadly shadow: Measles may weaken immune system up to three years by B. Rose Huber, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs May 7, 2015 2 p.m. -Measles leaves you vulnerable to a host of deadly diseases https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn27481-measles-leaves-you-vulnerable-to-a-host-of-deadly-diseases/.

Pretty much the same idea. It look like the CDC/Pharma propaganda department is running out of original material. I looked for a email address to write the author of the NYT article to send him these links but the only thing I could find was NYT Facebook page and I don't have Facebook. I did research the funding source of the study and wasn' surprised to find put that Bill Gates helped fund this.

This work was supported by a grant from the Value of Vaccine Research Network to S.J.E. and M.J.M.; a grant from the Gates Foundation to S.J.E.; an NIH/NIAID U24 grant to H.B.L. and S.J.E.; a grant from the European Union Seventh Framework Program (grant 202063) and a grant from the Academy of Finland (Centre of Excellence in Molecular Systems Immunology and Physiology; grant 250114) to M.K.; NIH R01 DK032493 to M.R.; NIH R21 AI095981 and R01 AI131228 to D.E.G.; and a grant from PREPARE Europe (EU FP7 grant 602525) to R.L.d.S. S.J.E. is an Investigator with the Howard Hughes Medical Institute. (all with ties to pharma) The competing interest listing is interesting also.