• Beware of Medicine Marching in Lockstep With Government - Personal Reflections From a Holocaust Survivor

As a child survivor of the Holocaust I learned indelible lessons about the nature of evil. I was 31/2 years old when my family was uprooted

Read full story...

• Beware of Medicine Marching in Lockstep With Government - Personal Reflections From a Holocaust Survivor

Thanks for writing about this. I hope our lawmakers will give heed.

Indeed, the medical profession has no boundaries when it comes to tyranny and murder. Who in history has killed more people than doctors? This is a recurring historical problem. This piece thoroughly covers the medical profession's legacy of tyranny, torture, and murder:

https://www.vaccinesandchristianity.org/2019/01/31/vaccine-pandemic-part-4-the-medical-professions-legacy-of-tyranny-torture-and-murder/

AdminM said:

As a child survivor of the Holocaust I learned indelible lessons about the nature of evil. I was 31/2 years old when my family was uprooted

This is an extremely important article!!!