• Complete Human Genome DNA Found in Contaminated MMR Vaccine by Italian Researchers

Italian scientists from an organization called Corvelva have published results from their testing of the Priorix Tetra vaccine (Measles-Mumps-Rubella-Varicella - MMRV) produced by GlaxoSmithKline. Their report claims that DNA re-sequencing testing shows that the MMRV vaccine produced from cell line MRC-5 (of fetal origin) had an entire human genome with all the chromosomes of a male individual. "The human reference genome was found to be matched by 99.76% reads from vaccine DNA, that means nearly in all its entirety. The human fetal DNA presented in this vaccine is a single entire genome, that means the vaccine contains genomic DNA with all the chromosomes of a male individual (in fact MRC-5 originates from a male fetus)." The researchers claim that variants of this human genomic DNA that were found in the Priorix lot for the MMRV vaccine have been found in "genes involved in cancer."

Read full story...

• Complete Human Genome DNA Found in Contaminated MMR Vaccine by Italian Researchers

There are so many questions about what this DNA does to the human body that go without answers! For years I have wondered IF you inject male DNA into a clean slate {female babies} does it have an effect on the eventual outcome of human sexual identity?

I have done many searches on this and found no answers, no studies, no research at all. In college we did a lot of "Nature vs Nurture" studies and it seems to me that we never had 2 year olds that were hyper aware of their sex. Now, in America anyway, we have 2 year olds demanding that they are the opposite of their birth sex.

We have children who now id as "non-sex"...is this "foreign" DNA assault the cause, contributing factor or even the cause of most gay children? Adult gay people may even be victims rather than just declaring their sexual orientation?

Admin said:

Italian scientists from an organization called Corvelva have published results from their testing of the Priorix Tetra vaccine (Measles-Mumps-Rubella-Varicella - MMRV) produced by GlaxoSmithKline. Their report claims that DNA re-sequencing testing shows that the MMRV vaccine produced from cell line MRC-5 (of fetal origin) had an entire human genome with all the chromosomes of a male individual. "The human reference genome was found to be matched by 99.76% reads from vaccine DNA, that means nearly in all its entirety. The human fetal DNA presented in this vaccine is a single entire genome, that means the vaccine contains genomic DNA with all the chromosomes of a male individual (in fact MRC-5 originates from a male fetus)." The researchers claim that variants of this human genomic DNA that were found in the Priorix lot for the MMRV vaccine have been found in "genes involved in cancer."

Janine Roberts talks about this in her book: "Fear of the Invisible" in the chapter: Highly Contaminated Vaccines.

"This failure was a great concern to the meeting. Many of the doctors present worried that such a great amount of DNA fragments might cause viral mutations in the vaccines. ‘Naked' DNA (with no protein coat) is known to be highly reactive. Dr. Phil Krause calculated; ‘If there are 10 nanograms of residual DNA per dose, which is the current WHO recommendation, and if two doses were recommended per child, as is the case with MMR vaccine, and the infectivity of viral DNA in the vaccine were comparable to that of purified polyoma virus DNA, we can calculate the theoretical infectivity risk. ... For a vaccine that is universally administered to the 4 million children born in the US every year, this would represent about 500 infections per year, clearly an unacceptable rate.'

This shocked me. If he was right, and it seemed he was (none of the experts present questioned his calculations), this surely meant the current MMR vaccine is potentially very dangerous. Krause also had only added up the risk from the one vaccine. What when to it is added the contaminating DNA in all the other vaccines?

and later on at the vaccine safety meeting.....

Dr Krause also stated: ‘Of course, in the context of DNA vaccines, we are talking about injecting even larger quantities of DNA into people.' He was speaking here about the new DNA vaccines being developed as ‘safer' than our current vaccines.

Another important safety issue was raised. ‘What would this contaminating DNA do when it was injected into humans in vaccines? Could it change our own DNA? Could it cause cancers - or autoimmune diseases?' ‘When you consider that almost everyone of these vaccines is injected right into the tissue that is the preferred site for DNA gene therapy ... I think you couldn't do much more to get the DNA expressed [to get contaminating DNA taken up by human cells] than to inject it into a muscle in the way it's being done.' Another speaker lamely admitted: ‘I chaired the committee that licensed the chickenpox vaccine, and it [residual DNA] was actually an issue that we considered at that time. We looked among recipients of the vaccine for evidence of an autoimmune response associated with the DNA included in that vaccine.' He then added: ‘Actually, we didn't look, we asked the company to look and they did not find one.'

Walid Heneine of the CDC asked: ‘No one has mentioned how much DNA we now have in the licensed vaccines. I mean, how much are we being exposed to? Do we have any idea how much is in the viral vaccines, like yellow fever, measles, mumps vaccines? Do the regulators have an idea from the manufacturers, how much DNA there is?'

DR. Loewer replied: ‘I have no idea. Nobody that I know has mentioned it.' Dr Becky Sheets from CBER then confirmed the suspicions of many when she responded. ‘I think that the vast majority of licensed vaccines, U.S. licensed vaccines, have not been tested for residual DNA. The few that have been tested are the ones that have been licensed in the last few years, including varicella and Hepatitis A.'

She then added: ‘I wanted to respond to an earlier question regarding how purified are live viral vaccines [like MMR] - [the answer is] minimally purified.'