• Swiss Citizens Take to the Streets to Protest 5G Implementation as New Illnesses Start at Same Time

If you want to get an idea of what will happen in the U.S. when the telecom companies start rolling out 5G networks with new towers in your local neighborhood, take a look at what is happening in Switzerland today, where 90% of the population is now exposed to the new 5G networks. People are getting sick, and they are marching in the streets to show their opposition to the new networks.

Read full story...

• Swiss Citizens Take to the Streets to Protest 5G Implementation as New Illnesses Start at Same Time

Hallo to those whome are awake......

with mind soul and body to enact.....

do reference research upon NASA...

I belive you will find this learned body has stated its reservations about 5G technological advance.

There are also reports of the humble bee becoming confused in ammasing about 5G masts an falling to their sad demise.

This is on top of the at least three pesticides that have mercifully been now banned by The French Government. Wherein continued use in your country do affect all pollinators.

Trustingly all will seek appropriate sustainable policies and and enactment for Mother Earth.

Sincerely

Peter D

Watch as well how the flu skyrockets just like it did in Australia with its 5G rollouts.

I have been wondering why I have now non-stop Tinnitus ( ringing in the ear) it never stops, is 5G frying my Brain, as it is now confirmed that Tinnitus is caused in the Brain, NOT the ear. We have 5G in our town in Switzerland activated since 2months. Lets move to the moon or somewhere we do not get dominated by Telecom Companies.