• Dr. Meryl Nass: Why are Legislatures Imposing Vaccine Mandates Now?

I am a veteran of the vaccine war in the US, and today I feel compelled to speak about what I saw in that war.  Legislators were forced to change their votes to revoke vaccine exemptions and rescind the historic right to consent to medical procedures. The vaccine war is a dirty war, in which platitudes about protecting the most vulnerable are invoked by the same pharmaceutical companies that paid $2.7 billion in criminal penalties in the US between 2012 and 2015. The vaccine industry generates enormous profits (estimated 10-40%), benefits from a government-guaranteed market, and receives almost total liability protection.  No other industry can rival these benefits. Let me add context to this discussion by noting that in 2014, the NY Times said it cost $2200 to fully vaccinate one child. At that price, it cost $163 billion dollars to fully vaccinate every US child. Vaccine mandates guarantee a vaccine market, now and in the future. Mandates put in place today will enforce the uptake of vaccines on the currently required list, plus other vaccines yet to be added.

Read full story...

Why are politicians adjudicating health protocols for people and not MD's?

What we must do is end ALL campaign financing. It must be illegal as it is bribery. Next is end the revolving, politicians getting a job as a lobbyist, door. Start your own school with like minded parents, start an underground system as this one clearly is not working. Join Democratic sites with your emails, then unsubscribe and tell them why. Write on every petition or letter to your legislators, regardless of what they are about, NO mandatory vaccines.

Thank you for the information, it is brutal out there defending our freedoms and having objective responses helps. I feel like there would be more traction if there wasn't 10000 different anti-vax groups if it was a unified front. Someone needs to bring together a coalition of all these groups and individuals that support the freedom to choose, at least by region. Or does this exist already? Politically they are trying to force feed this removing religious exemption in C, I am deeply concerned. How can I stay in the loop, and fight back?

sean said:

Thank you for the information, it is brutal out there defending our freedoms and having objective responses helps. I feel like there would be more traction if there wasn't 10000 different anti-vax groups if it was a unified front. Someone needs to bring together a coalition of all these groups and individuals that support the freedom to choose, at least by region. Or does this exist already? Politically they are trying to force feed this removing religious exemption in C, I am deeply concerned. How can I stay in the loop, and fight back?

Here's a few of the major players:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/advocacy-policy/conflicts-of-interest/an-untenable-status-quo-conflicts-of-interest-must-go/

https://www.nvic.org/

And Vaxxed >> https://vaccineimpact.com/?find=Vaxxed

AdminM said:

I am a veteran of the vaccine war in the US, and today I feel compelled to speak about what I saw in that war.  Legislators were forced to change their votes to revoke vaccine exemptions and rescind the historic right to consent to medical procedures. The vaccine war is a dirty war, in which platitudes about protecting the most vulnerable are invoked by the same pharmaceutical companies that paid $2.7 billion in criminal penalties in the US between 2012 and 2015. The vaccine industry generates enormous profits (estimated 10-40%), benefits from a government-guaranteed market, and receives almost total liability protection.  No other industry can rival these benefits. Let me add context to this discussion by noting that in 2014, the NY Times said it cost $2200 to fully vaccinate one child. At that price, it cost $163 billion dollars to fully vaccinate every US child. Vaccine mandates guarantee a vaccine market, now and in the future. Mandates put in place today will enforce the uptake of vaccines on the currently required list, plus other vaccines yet to be added.

Thank you for this very informative article. What has happened with California law makers is a real shame. They just threw all California children under the bus. Shame on those who.voted to remove the vaccine exemption.

Let's impose our own mandates...

Is anyone else tired of our corrupt / ignorant politicians enacting laws that they themselves will never comply with?

Let’s Start Enacting “YOU FIRST” Laws!

Since our corrupt legislators insist on taking away our vaccine ‘freedom of choice’ rights, let’s take theirs away first.

Let’s have our choice-friendly legislators enact “You First” laws, where any legislator who proposes a mandatory vaccine bill would have to submit to the requirements of their own mandatory vaccine bill first—shot for shot—to show that they‘re truly committed to their own bill.

The “You First” law would require the legislator, their children, spouse, and pharma lobbyists* to take those vaccines before the general population has to.

*Since pharma lobbyists actually write these mandatory vaccine bills, they should be required to comply with these laws as well.