• California Dr: "Despicable, Dishonest, Double Standard and Lying Politicians" Pass Bill to End Medical Exemptions to Vaccines

California Bill SB 276 passed the State Senate on Wednesday (September 4, 2019) in the midst of fierce opposition from the public. SB 276 makes it nearly impossible for medical doctors to write exemptions for childhood vaccines for medical reasons. California Dr. Robert J. Rowen did not hold back when describing his feelings for the California Senate: "Despicable, Dishonest, Double Standard and Lying Politicians." All eyes are now on California Governor Gavin Newsom who needs to sign the bill to become law, or veto it. Will he follow the progressive liberal values he touts and stand up for the helpless, California's children, and the rights of parents and families to choose their own medical doctors to decide on vaccines, or will he become another pawn in Big Pharma's powerful political lobby machine?

Read full story...

• California Dr: "Despicable, Dishonest, Double Standard and Lying Politicians" Pass Bill to End Medical Exemptions to Vaccines

I just have one question. If these vaccines are so good then how can a person that is not vaccinated harm anyone that is?? The government has no authority to inter fear with decisions made by individuals and their Doctor. The communist government of California needs to read the constitution.

Bravo Dr. Rowan. I sure wish more doctors would speak out against the Tyranny that is happening here in California. I have been up to Sacramento several times to speak with legislators. The lack of knowledge they have on this issue is frightening. Our medical freedom is eroding. Our democracy is crumbling. Wake up America.

If enough people refuse to vaccinate and use home school programs like K12, the education system will lose funding due to lack of student attendance. Everything is based on money. The powers that be wmay change their stand if there is No money with forced vaccinations student withdraw,