• Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Publishes Censored Response to Kennedy Family's Criticisms on Vaccine Safety Which Exposes Industry Corruption

In early May 2019, Politico Magazine published an article written by three of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.’s relatives, criticizing his advocacy for safe vaccines. After numerous requests, Politico magazine has refused to publish his response. So he has published it himself: Three of my Kennedy relatives recently published an article criticizing my advocacy for safe vaccines. I love my family and sympathize with their anxieties when I call out government officials for corruption. The Kennedys have a long, close, and continuing relationship with public health agencies so it is understandably difficult for us to believe that powerful regulators would lie about vaccines. “All issues are simple,” the saw goes, “until you study them.” I’ve arrived at my skepticism after 15 years spent researching and litigating this issue. I have watched financial conflicts and institutional self-interest transform key sectors of our public health bureaucracies into appendages of the very pharmaceutical companies that Congress charged them to regulate. My uncle and my father argued that in a free and open society, the response to difficult questions should never be to shut down debate. What we need is science, not censorship. I am not anti-vax. I am pro-safety and pro-science. I want robust, transparent safety studies and independent regulators. These do not seem like the kind of radical demands that should divide our party or our families. As Americans and Kennedys, we ought to be able to have a civil, science-based debate about these legitimate concerns.

Read full story...

• Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Publishes Censored Response to Kennedy Family's Criticisms on Vaccine Safety Which Exposes Industry Corruption

Robert F. Kennedy is a great hero in the truth in vaccines movement. His stature may be the tipping point that brings the truth out in the open and into the consciousness of the American people.

I say thank God for this man who has the intellect and the courage to to take on foes that seem so powerful. Take a closer look, and these foes are like the Wizard of Oz, who made a lot of noise and had nothing to back it up. Dorothy and Toto showed us what a phony the wizard was and the pro-vaxers are even bigger phonies.

Bobby Kennedy for President!

I have a nephew who was perfectly healthy in all respects until a specific round of vaccines and then he changed dramatically. He is autistic now, and has suffered through many development issues. I have always maintained I feel it was from vaccines. I have been treated like a leper for my beliefs. I have always stated there is no possible way vaccines can be developed with no side effects as has been claimed by the CDC. The study by RFK was well put together and appears to systematically address all points previously used to refute claims of autism. I also believe the inherent bias of lawmakers has allowed Big Pharma to continue unchecked due to legislators having deep investments in the industry. Congress should be forced to divest from the pharma industry so change can be made for the health of the world. We worry so much about climate change, but none of that will matter if the populace is being poisoned.

AdminM said:

In early May 2019, Politico Magazine published an article written by three of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.’s relatives, criticizing his advocacy for safe vaccines. After numerous requests, Politico magazine has refused to publish his response. So he has published it himself: Three of my Kennedy relatives recently published an article criticizing my advocacy for safe vaccines. I love my family and sympathize with their anxieties when I call out government officials for corruption. The Kennedys have a long, close, and continuing relationship with public health agencies so it is understandably difficult for us to believe that powerful regulators would lie about vaccines. “All issues are simple,” the saw goes, “until you study them.” I’ve arrived at my skepticism after 15 years spent researching and litigating this issue. I have watched financial conflicts and institutional self-interest transform key sectors of our public health bureaucracies into appendages of the very pharmaceutical companies that Congress charged them to regulate. My uncle and my father argued that in a free and open society, the response to difficult questions should never be to shut down debate. What we need is science, not censorship. I am not anti-vax. I am pro-safety and pro-science. I want robust, transparent safety studies and independent regulators. These do not seem like the kind of radical demands that should divide our party or our families. As Americans and Kennedys, we ought to be able to have a civil, science-based debate about these legitimate concerns.

Thank you for your heartfelt concern and action which I have just linked to my website www.ecotrace.co.uk besides I also stimulate the discussion of 'mass genocide' with the Supreme Court of Justice in the UK. Vaccines must be banned. I am further concerned about the mandatory vaccinations to the Natives on Maine Island near Florida. Publicity I believe is the best way to create awareness & ofcourse a Law not just to Ban but also seek Justice.

Peace to your Mind for your ongoing endeavour. Stella UK

I have talked to various physicians ( pediatricians ) regarding the vaccine schedule. Many feel the administration of multiple vaccines can cause an overload to the immune system and that they are better when spaced out. Others have commented on just what Mr,. Kennedy said, the inclusion of aluminum and mercury. Another wondered if there was any difference in side effects between vaccines that use aborted fetal cells and those that don't. Have there been any studies regarding that factor? This would also apply to adult vaccines such as the one for shingles or pneumonia.

I find this whole subject fascinating and shocking that something that affects our children's lives is totally unsupervised due to greed and corruption. Thank goodness for those willing to risk reputation and friendships to speak out for truth. Mr. Kennedy continues to personify a profile in courage.

Kay Delaney R.N.

"My uncle and my father argued that in a free and open society, the response to difficult questions should never be to shut down debate."

Yes, Robert Kennedy's Jr's father and uncle were very outspoken with their wishes for more transparency of the medical and pharmaceutical industry and they ended up assassinated. It makes you wonder, especially with upwards to 100+ doctors dying under questionable circumstances over the past 5 years.

Kennedy's response is tempered and well through out. I commend him for that. It's not easy separating emotions when family is attacking you. The Kennedy's that came out against him all have ties to pharma so they are just toting the line for the bucks. I would encourage everyone who reads his response to family to post it wherever they can because it reveals many things that the public is unaware of. For ex: Media and social media received 9.6 Billions in revenues from pharma in 2016 so of course they were going to play ball with pharma and the CDC. Pharma is the largest lobbying group in Washington out spending oil 2-1 so that's why the politicians are on board with the corruption. Open Secrets reveals both sides of the aisle are on the pharma teat. This needs to be revealed as well as all the things Kennedy wrote in his response.

Kennedy is a class act!

Kennedy is a class act.