• "They Took My Daughter Away From Me Alive and Gave Her Back Dead" 6-Year-Old Medically Kidnapped Girl in Kentucky Dies in Foster Care

    Charity Lewis took to social media earlier this month (July, 2019) to tell her story about how Kentucky CPS medically kidnapped her special needs daughter because they did not think she was capable enough to take care of her, and now she is dead. She died while in the custody of the State of Kentucky and her foster home. Charity's video on Facebook has been viewed almost 1 million times at the time of publication of this story. It has resulted in a flood of traffic to MedicalKidnap.com to read our previous stories about the abuses of Kentucky CPS. Charity has put up a GoFundMe Page where she has also told her story: "This is my story my 6yr old special needs daughter Demiyah was taken to the pediatrician September 21, 2018 because she wasn’t looking too well. The pediatrician examined Demiyah and said she was ok but I know my child I knew she wasn’t ok. On September 22, 2018 I personally rushed Demiyah to the E.R. Test were done on Demiyah and the results came back showing Demiyah was having heart failure. Child Protective Services we’re called when Demiyah was being discharged from the hospital. I didn’t understand why. She told me she felt like Demiyah was being neglected. The caseworker and the state of Kentucky accused me of my daughter being born with special needs. This broke my heart completely. July 1, 2019 I received the news that my baby had passed away. She was gone. The state of Kentucky took my baby away from me. They let these people abuse my baby and did nothing. The state of Kentucky stole my baby from me. The caseworker who was responsible for this was fired. They fired her but couldn’t give me back Demiyah. They seen my baby as a check!! These people sold my baby! They told me she was perfectly fine two days before she passed away! They lied!! The state of Kentucky won’t let me view my daughter’s body. They are trying to hide what they have done to my baby."

    Read full story...

  • "They Took My Daughter Away From Me Alive and Gave Her Back Dead" 6-Year-Old Medically Kidnapped Girl in Kentucky Dies in Foster Care

    This is to Ms. Lewis, I've got info for a lawyer that represented my daughter and won! I can share her information if you contact me through my email!

    I'm so sorry for your lost!! May God heal you and comfort you in your time of trouble

  • "They Took My Daughter Away From Me Alive and Gave Her Back Dead" 6-Year-Old Medically Kidnapped Girl in Kentucky Dies in Foster Care

    This is soooooo sad and I'm SO sorry that this had to happen to you and your baby .... I HAVE ALWAYS thought the state ( ANY STATE !) Was horrible and they steal children and give to too people who will no doubt mistreat them ... I CAN'T believe our country is like this ... When there is children out there in the world starving and practically homeless but are with their biological family and are doing a lot better then our USA children being taken for NO REASON !!!!

  • "They Took My Daughter Away From Me Alive and Gave Her Back Dead" 6-Year-Old Medically Kidnapped Girl in Kentucky Dies in Foster Care

    Admin said:

    Charity Lewis took to social media earlier this month (July, 2019) to tell her story about how Kentucky CPS medically kidnapped her special needs daughter because they did not think she was capable enough to take care of her, and now she is dead. She died while in the custody of the State of Kentucky and her foster home. Charity's video on Facebook has been viewed almost 1 million times at the time of publication of this story. It has resulted in a flood of traffic to MedicalKidnap.com to read our previous stories about the abuses of Kentucky CPS. Charity has put up a GoFundMe Page where she has also told her story: "This is my story my 6yr old special needs daughter Demiyah was taken to the pediatrician September 21, 2018 because she wasn’t looking too well. The pediatrician examined Demiyah and said she was ok but I know my child I knew she wasn’t ok. On September 22, 2018 I personally rushed Demiyah to the E.R. Test were done on Demiyah and the results came back showing Demiyah was having heart failure. Child Protective Services we’re called when Demiyah was being discharged from the hospital. I didn’t understand why. She told me she felt like Demiyah was being neglected. The caseworker and the state of Kentucky accused me of my daughter being born with special needs. This broke my heart completely. July 1, 2019 I received the news that my baby had passed away. She was gone. The state of Kentucky took my baby away from me. They let these people abuse my baby and did nothing. The state of Kentucky stole my baby from me. The caseworker who was responsible for this was fired. They fired her but couldn’t give me back Demiyah. They seen my baby as a check!! These people sold my baby! They told me she was perfectly fine two days before she passed away! They lied!! The state of Kentucky won’t let me view my daughter’s body. They are trying to hide what they have done to my baby."

    The US constitution state that a child must be in immediate danger to be removed from a home. And that there must be a court order from a judge to do so. It also states that you do not have to allow CPS or police into your home without a court order. All you have to do is allow the to be seen through a window or a screen door. I was givien a 16 page report on what actions CPS can take without a court order which was limited to a visual of the child/children through a window or screen door. They do not have the right to enter your home.

  • "They Took My Daughter Away From Me Alive and Gave Her Back Dead" 6-Year-Old Medically Kidnapped Girl in Kentucky Dies in Foster Care

    Admin said:

    Charity Lewis took to social media earlier this month (July, 2019) to tell her story about how Kentucky CPS medically kidnapped her special needs daughter because they did not think she was capable enough to take care of her, and now she is dead. She died while in the custody of the State of Kentucky and her foster home. Charity's video on Facebook has been viewed almost 1 million times at the time of publication of this story. It has resulted in a flood of traffic to MedicalKidnap.com to read our previous stories about the abuses of Kentucky CPS. Charity has put up a GoFundMe Page where she has also told her story: "This is my story my 6yr old special needs daughter Demiyah was taken to the pediatrician September 21, 2018 because she wasn’t looking too well. The pediatrician examined Demiyah and said she was ok but I know my child I knew she wasn’t ok. On September 22, 2018 I personally rushed Demiyah to the E.R. Test were done on Demiyah and the results came back showing Demiyah was having heart failure. Child Protective Services we’re called when Demiyah was being discharged from the hospital. I didn’t understand why. She told me she felt like Demiyah was being neglected. The caseworker and the state of Kentucky accused me of my daughter being born with special needs. This broke my heart completely. July 1, 2019 I received the news that my baby had passed away. She was gone. The state of Kentucky took my baby away from me. They let these people abuse my baby and did nothing. The state of Kentucky stole my baby from me. The caseworker who was responsible for this was fired. They fired her but couldn’t give me back Demiyah. They seen my baby as a check!! These people sold my baby! They told me she was perfectly fine two days before she passed away! They lied!! The state of Kentucky won’t let me view my daughter’s body. They are trying to hide what they have done to my baby."

    This happened to me in Louisiana when my daughter was 8... she’s now 15... i still have not gotten her back after meeting all requirements and there never being any basis for the judge to sign orders besides the family member that filed them in order to get access to a trust account in my daughters name which i disclaimed and is prevalent all in her statements that i want my daughter for monetary gain... judges are taking in chambers and out of office “contributions” to make these things happen and they should be exposed

  • "They Took My Daughter Away From Me Alive and Gave Her Back Dead" 6-Year-Old Medically Kidnapped Girl in Kentucky Dies in Foster Care

    I'm on the border of Indiana and Kentucky, and I'll say this, CPS is on the same B.S. over here!! My daughter just had a baby, and Deaconess sent CPS to our door, asking if the could see where the baby slept, and if he had milk! She said she would try and be the caseworker, but couldn't guarantee it, but that someone will return. And I must say this, I'm from Illinois originally, and I have never in my life seen as many white people with black babies as I have since my year and a half living here in Evansville!! Its everywhere! White people with black foster babies!! There are 3 families on my block alone that have dark chocolate kids living in thier homes! I've been saying it's a hidden agenda down here!!! My condolences, and may you find justice for your babygirl!!

  • "They Took My Daughter Away From Me Alive and Gave Her Back Dead" 6-Year-Old Medically Kidnapped Girl in Kentucky Dies in Foster Care

    Dolphin_lady said:

    JM said:


    This is so horrible..that poor mom and that poor little girl! I bet the hospital called CPS to cover their OWN BUTTS because they screwed up and the doctor misdiagnosed the girl, so he created a problem with the misdiagnosis, then caused confusion and chaos by siccing CPS on the poor mother so she would be so distraught and be confused and burdened with the loss of her child so the doctor wouldn't get sued for malpractice! They cover up malpractice ALL THE TIME. I wonder if this mom will sue the doctor too, who probably called CPS in the first place.
    I hope that every EVIL JERK goes to PRISON for the rest of their SICK bods!!!! This MUST stop!!! And I bet that that so-called dr was INVOLVED with the WHOLE SITUATION too!!!!!!!!!!! Money is the ROOT of all EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!

    I totally agree with EVERYTHING YOU SAID

  • "They Took My Daughter Away From Me Alive and Gave Her Back Dead" 6-Year-Old Medically Kidnapped Girl in Kentucky Dies in Foster Care

    JM said:

    This is so horrible..that poor mom and that poor little girl! I bet the hospital called CPS to cover their OWN BUTTS because they screwed up and the doctor misdiagnosed the girl, so he created a problem with the misdiagnosis, then caused confusion and chaos by siccing CPS on the poor mother so she would be so distraught and be confused and burdened with the loss of her child so the doctor wouldn't get sued for malpractice! They cover up malpractice ALL THE TIME. I wonder if this mom will sue the doctor too, who probably called CPS in the first place.

    I hope that every EVIL JERK goes to PRISON for the rest of their SICK bods!!!! This MUST stop!!! And I bet that that so-called dr was INVOLVED with the WHOLE SITUATION too!!!!!!!!!!! Money is the ROOT of all EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!

  • "They Took My Daughter Away From Me Alive and Gave Her Back Dead" 6-Year-Old Medically Kidnapped Girl in Kentucky Dies in Foster Care

    Dom said:

    Amanda said:


    I had my kids taken away for nothing as well and the state where I lived never gave mine back to me I'm sorry for your loss an never give up on getting justice for her and your family you didnt deserve this and the state should be accountable because she was in there care and they were the ones neglecting her again I'm sorry for your loss of your sweet baby
    IIt is not your fault they are corrupt they are evil and they don't care #ISurvived they prey on the week and pray you never survive. She and you did not deserve this #Justice

    THIS IS SO SAD TO TAKE A CHILD FROM HER MOM TO GIVE HER TO SOMEONE ELSE FOR MEDICAL REASON THEN THAT PERSON TAKES HER OFF HER MEDS. AND WHEN THE MOTHER DID GET TO SEE HER COULD SEE SHE WASNT DOING WELL AND THE CPS DOING NOTHING FOR HER I THINK EVERY STATE HAS BAD PEOPLE RUNNING THESE THINGS I HAVE A NEICES WHO HAD 3 OF HER CHILDREN FROM HER AND GIVEN TO A FOSTER FAMILY AND IT CAME TO A POINT WERE THE YTOOK THEM AWAY ALL TOGETHER AND GAVE THEM TO ANOTHER FAMILY THE FIRST FOSTER FAMILY WAS ABUSEING THEM SO THEY WERE TAKEN FROM THEM AND GIVEN TO ANOTHER FAMILY THESE POOR LITTLE KIDS ASK FOR THERE FAMILY BUT CANT SEE THEM NO MORE IN PA. IT IS CALLED CYS. THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO RUN THERE ORG. THEN THERE WAS ANOTHER NEICE WHO HAD HER TWO TAKEN FROM HER AND GIVEN TO THERE GRAND MOTHER WHICH IS WRONG THE GRANDMOTHER IS A DRUNK AND SO IS HER HUSBAND THEY FIGHT ALL THE TIME AND ARE ALL WASY CALLING COPS ON THEM OR HAD SOME JAIL TIME SO WHY CANT THE PERSON GET THERE CHILDREN BACK THE YDID NOTHEING WRONG TO THESE KIDS. I THINK ALL CYS AND CPS OR OTHER ONES FROM OTHER STATES NEED TO TAKE SOME TRAINING THEY LET SOME PARENTS WHO EITHER ABUSE THERE KIDS OR USE THEM FOR SEX TOYS FOR MONEY BUT YET THEY STILL HAVE THERE KIDS OR SOME WHO MAY HAVE KILLED A CHILD BUT ARE STILL ALOUD TO HAVE THE OTHER ONES. I AM SORRY THIS LADY LOST HER CHILD TO A STATE THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO FIND A BETTER PLACE OR CHECK THE PARENTS ALOT BETTER . GOD BLESS THIS LITTLE GIRL WHO LOST HER LIFE FOR THERE STUPIDITY OF THAT STATE AND CPS.THEY SHOULD BE CHARGE FOR MURDER.


  • "They Took My Daughter Away From Me Alive and Gave Her Back Dead" 6-Year-Old Medically Kidnapped Girl in Kentucky Dies in Foster Care

    This mother need to divulge the names of the case workers and the foster care woman.



    You don't call that foster care woman a 'mother' because this child died while in her care ... something is clearly not right here.



    She and the case workers need (and must) be registered like a 'criminal' ... for neglect and cruelty so that other children will not fall into their trap.



    Children can't voice for themselves ... As adults .. You all need to find a voice for these children.



    First and foremost - this is a crucial checklist -



    1) Did the biological mother check and see if any of her child's organs are still intact?
    2) Why would anyone take a 'sick' child and have her died whilst in her care? (... something is very fishy here!)
    3) Why wasn't an autopsy done by a third party ... other than the state run hospital?????



    Mothers need to learn ... to ask questions ... ask more questions ...



    Find a good lawyer and band together with those who had to go through the same situation and sue the hell out of the State of Kentucky (and/or the state) and Child care services!!!



    Band together and take all these grievances to President Donald Trump - himself.



    These foster care homes also needed to investigated and pay for the loss of all those children ...



    ....... Not that any money can heal the pain and loss of a child ... but if the Americans allow this to continue and not do anything ....



    .......... These acts of child abuse, cruelty and neglect will continue ... because all of You are not doing anything about it!!!!



    Find your voice and bring the truth out to the surface and follow the trail .... why are they doing this?????



    To harvest organs? To collect state money in looking after foster care children? These criminals need to be responsible for their deeds of cruelty to these suffering innocent children. Find your VOICE Americans!!!

  • "They Took My Daughter Away From Me Alive and Gave Her Back Dead" 6-Year-Old Medically Kidnapped Girl in Kentucky Dies in Foster Care

    Amanda said:

    I had my kids taken away for nothing as well and the state where I lived never gave mine back to me I'm sorry for your loss an never give up on getting justice for her and your family you didnt deserve this and the state should be accountable because she was in there care and they were the ones neglecting her again I'm sorry for your loss of your sweet baby

    IIt is not your fault they are corrupt they are evil and they don't care #ISurvived they prey on the week and pray you never survive. She and you did not deserve this #Justice

  • "They Took My Daughter Away From Me Alive and Gave Her Back Dead" 6-Year-Old Medically Kidnapped Girl in Kentucky Dies in Foster Care

    My heart goes out to this morher. I saw your video and cried myself. It's sad that the system failed your daughter and yourself. Nothing can bring her back, but keep fighting for as you are doing now. Continue to keep her memory alive. I'm glad you are sharing your story. There are so many people going through similar situations, that may come forth about their stories; because of your bravery.

    You're so right, our kid's are suppose to bury us. Planning a funeral for one, is so painful ( I'm speaking from experience myself ). No mother should have to go through that. I 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 that you get justice for Da'Myah ( I may have misspelled her name, sorry if I did). Hugs from one mother to another. We want justice!!!!!

  • "They Took My Daughter Away From Me Alive and Gave Her Back Dead" 6-Year-Old Medically Kidnapped Girl in Kentucky Dies in Foster Care

    Admin said:

    Charity Lewis took to social media earlier this month (July, 2019) to tell her story about how Kentucky CPS medically kidnapped her special needs daughter because they did not think she was capable enough to take care of her, and now she is dead. She died while in the custody of the State of Kentucky and her foster home. Charity's video on Facebook has been viewed almost 1 million times at the time of publication of this story. It has resulted in a flood of traffic to MedicalKidnap.com to read our previous stories about the abuses of Kentucky CPS. Charity has put up a GoFundMe Page where she has also told her story: "This is my story my 6yr old special needs daughter Demiyah was taken to the pediatrician September 21, 2018 because she wasn’t looking too well. The pediatrician examined Demiyah and said she was ok but I know my child I knew she wasn’t ok. On September 22, 2018 I personally rushed Demiyah to the E.R. Test were done on Demiyah and the results came back showing Demiyah was having heart failure. Child Protective Services we’re called when Demiyah was being discharged from the hospital. I didn’t understand why. She told me she felt like Demiyah was being neglected. The caseworker and the state of Kentucky accused me of my daughter being born with special needs. This broke my heart completely. July 1, 2019 I received the news that my baby had passed away. She was gone. The state of Kentucky took my baby away from me. They let these people abuse my baby and did nothing. The state of Kentucky stole my baby from me. The caseworker who was responsible for this was fired. They fired her but couldn’t give me back Demiyah. They seen my baby as a check!! These people sold my baby! They told me she was perfectly fine two days before she passed away! They lied!! The state of Kentucky won’t let me view my daughter’s body. They are trying to hide what they have done to my baby."

    I’m so sorry for this to happened but you needed a Judge but it won’t bring her back but fight somebody will take the case that was so sad