• "They Took My Daughter Away From Me Alive and Gave Her Back Dead" 6-Year-Old Medically Kidnapped Girl in Kentucky Dies in Foster Care

Charity Lewis took to social media earlier this month (July, 2019) to tell her story about how Kentucky CPS medically kidnapped her special needs daughter because they did not think she was capable enough to take care of her, and now she is dead. She died while in the custody of the State of Kentucky and her foster home. Charity's video on Facebook has been viewed almost 1 million times at the time of publication of this story. It has resulted in a flood of traffic to MedicalKidnap.com to read our previous stories about the abuses of Kentucky CPS. Charity has put up a GoFundMe Page where she has also told her story: "This is my story my 6yr old special needs daughter Demiyah was taken to the pediatrician September 21, 2018 because she wasn’t looking too well. The pediatrician examined Demiyah and said she was ok but I know my child I knew she wasn’t ok. On September 22, 2018 I personally rushed Demiyah to the E.R. Test were done on Demiyah and the results came back showing Demiyah was having heart failure. Child Protective Services we’re called when Demiyah was being discharged from the hospital. I didn’t understand why. She told me she felt like Demiyah was being neglected. The caseworker and the state of Kentucky accused me of my daughter being born with special needs. This broke my heart completely. July 1, 2019 I received the news that my baby had passed away. She was gone. The state of Kentucky took my baby away from me. They let these people abuse my baby and did nothing. The state of Kentucky stole my baby from me. The caseworker who was responsible for this was fired. They fired her but couldn’t give me back Demiyah. They seen my baby as a check!! These people sold my baby! They told me she was perfectly fine two days before she passed away! They lied!! The state of Kentucky won’t let me view my daughter’s body. They are trying to hide what they have done to my baby."

Read full story...

• "They Took My Daughter Away From Me Alive and Gave Her Back Dead" 6-Year-Old Medically Kidnapped Girl in Kentucky Dies in Foster Care

This mother need to divulge the names of the case workers and the foster care woman.

You don't call that foster care woman a 'mother' because this child died while in her care ... something is clearly not right here.

She and the case workers need (and must) be registered like a 'criminal' ... for neglect and cruelty so that other children will not fall into their trap.

Children can't voice for themselves ... As adults .. You all need to find a voice for these children.

First and foremost - this is a crucial checklist -

1) Did the biological mother check and see if any of her child's organs are still intact?
    2) Why would anyone take a 'sick' child and have her died whilst in her care? (... something is very fishy here!)
    3) Why wasn't an autopsy done by a third party ... other than the state run hospital?????

Mothers need to learn ... to ask questions ... ask more questions ...

Find a good lawyer and band together with those who had to go through the same situation and sue the hell out of the State of Kentucky (and/or the state) and Child care services!!!

Band together and take all these grievances to President Donald Trump - himself.

These foster care homes also needed to investigated and pay for the loss of all those children ...

....... Not that any money can heal the pain and loss of a child ... but if the Americans allow this to continue and not do anything ....

.......... These acts of child abuse, cruelty and neglect will continue ... because all of You are not doing anything about it!!!!

Find your voice and bring the truth out to the surface and follow the trail .... why are they doing this?????

To harvest organs? To collect state money in looking after foster care children? These criminals need to be responsible for their deeds of cruelty to these suffering innocent children. Find your VOICE Americans!!!

Amanda said:

I had my kids taken away for nothing as well and the state where I lived never gave mine back to me I'm sorry for your loss an never give up on getting justice for her and your family you didnt deserve this and the state should be accountable because she was in there care and they were the ones neglecting her again I'm sorry for your loss of your sweet baby

IIt is not your fault they are corrupt they are evil and they don't care #ISurvived they prey on the week and pray you never survive. She and you did not deserve this #Justice

My heart goes out to this morher. I saw your video and cried myself. It's sad that the system failed your daughter and yourself. Nothing can bring her back, but keep fighting for as you are doing now. Continue to keep her memory alive. I'm glad you are sharing your story. There are so many people going through similar situations, that may come forth about their stories; because of your bravery.

You're so right, our kid's are suppose to bury us. Planning a funeral for one, is so painful ( I'm speaking from experience myself ). No mother should have to go through that. I 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 that you get justice for Da'Myah ( I may have misspelled her name, sorry if I did). Hugs from one mother to another. We want justice!!!!!

Admin said:

Charity Lewis took to social media earlier this month (July, 2019) to tell her story about how Kentucky CPS medically kidnapped her special needs daughter because they did not think she was capable enough to take care of her, and now she is dead. She died while in the custody of the State of Kentucky and her foster home. Charity's video on Facebook has been viewed almost 1 million times at the time of publication of this story. It has resulted in a flood of traffic to MedicalKidnap.com to read our previous stories about the abuses of Kentucky CPS. Charity has put up a GoFundMe Page where she has also told her story: "This is my story my 6yr old special needs daughter Demiyah was taken to the pediatrician September 21, 2018 because she wasn’t looking too well. The pediatrician examined Demiyah and said she was ok but I know my child I knew she wasn’t ok. On September 22, 2018 I personally rushed Demiyah to the E.R. Test were done on Demiyah and the results came back showing Demiyah was having heart failure. Child Protective Services we’re called when Demiyah was being discharged from the hospital. I didn’t understand why. She told me she felt like Demiyah was being neglected. The caseworker and the state of Kentucky accused me of my daughter being born with special needs. This broke my heart completely. July 1, 2019 I received the news that my baby had passed away. She was gone. The state of Kentucky took my baby away from me. They let these people abuse my baby and did nothing. The state of Kentucky stole my baby from me. The caseworker who was responsible for this was fired. They fired her but couldn’t give me back Demiyah. They seen my baby as a check!! These people sold my baby! They told me she was perfectly fine two days before she passed away! They lied!! The state of Kentucky won’t let me view my daughter’s body. They are trying to hide what they have done to my baby."

I’m so sorry for this to happened but you needed a Judge but it won’t bring her back but fight somebody will take the case that was so sad

This is so horrible..that poor mom and that poor little girl! I bet the hospital called CPS to cover their OWN BUTTS because they screwed up and the doctor misdiagnosed the girl, so he created a problem with the misdiagnosis, then caused confusion and chaos by siccing CPS on the poor mother so she would be so distraught and be confused and burdened with the loss of her child so the doctor wouldn't get sued for malpractice! They cover up malpractice ALL THE TIME. I wonder if this mom will sue the doctor too, who probably called CPS in the first place.

I had my kids taken away for nothing as well and the state where I lived never gave mine back to me I'm sorry for your loss an never give up on getting justice for her and your family you didnt deserve this and the state should be accountable because she was in there care and they were the ones neglecting her again I'm sorry for your loss of your sweet baby

I wish you well with your plight. I hope you have your other children back.

I am thankful my children returned to me alive.

Child "protection" world wide needs to be accountable for every action and decision.

I hope you get honest answers and someone is held responsible for her death.

This is wrong. You have my condolences from Australia.

Peace be with you and your children; please find some way to survive and continue life for your daughter.

She will be sad if you can't find a way to happiness again. She wouldn't want more heart ache than what's already been unfairly caused from this all.

Sorry for your story. Sending strength your way.

I'm so sorry this happened to I've been battling a case myself with the court system since my son was four he's six now going to be seven soon I have no neglector felony charges or ever been founded for neglect just been neglected by the state and the government and the court system allegations that they never found truth to or prove to also I wish I had the courage you had to make a video I lost out on all the bonding moment I could with my child and no one cares because it's not their child and know anything that will get me out of that situation is money to afford for a lawyer a lawyer that will take my case no one will do it on their own I've been trying to do pro bono work pro se work and fight my own cases but for some reason it seems that I always file incorrectly or do something wrong so therefore I lose out another day gone without my child but in the meantime I'm still in court fighting for my rights I keep reapplying reapplying and so finally I get my child back hopefully God will give me my grsnt me my birth child back i will pray for u im so sorry the system failed you and your family😢😢😢😢😭😭😭

'The System' is NEVER held accountable. Parents have NO CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTIONS AND NO RECOURSE! The is no such thing as a DEFENSE attorney. ALL surround together shielding these big shot, highly degreed judges, guardian ad litem, social workers, shriinks - ALL MUST BE CRIMINALLY PPROSECUTED. Given these thugs are safe within this crriminal entity, ALL ACTIONS ARE NEVER CONFRONTED, NEVER DISPUTED, NEVER CHAENGED.