• Idaho Residents Show Support for Homeschooled Teen Medically Kidnapped - Mom Continues Fight in Court

For the last 7 months, 16-year-old Brandon McCreery has been separated from the only family he has ever known. After being medically kidnapped by St. Luke's Children's Hospital in Boise, over false allegations of medical abuse by his mother, Kristine, supposedly refusing to feed him, Brandon has spent the majority of 2019 in foster care. Desperate to be reunited with her son, and prove the allegations false, Kristine McCreery has sought answers and help from anyone she could find. After the Idaho Department of Health

Read full story...

• Idaho Residents Show Support for Homeschooled Teen Medically Kidnapped - Mom Continues Fight in Court

Has this mother contacted her states attorney general? In my state when CPS enters his "findings" or "decision" of "founded" or "unfounded" to the judge on allegations against a parent of any type child abuse or neglect, that parent has the right to appeal that decision within 30 days. The appeal must be made to the states attorney general and that attorney (and or his assistants) will review the case and whatever the parent brings as their dispute and any proof against CPS "founded" decision. The way it appeared to be, in my case, was that CPS does not need proof or even to Investigate beyond getting a statement from the accuser for a judge to accept a founded decision. But when the appeal goes to the state's attorney general it then has to have proof and an actual investigation (what CPS workers' job was and should have done). Unfortunately by the time the appeals process was complete it was too late for my dieing daughter as she was withheld from her stem cell transplant and her cancer doctor and entered instead into a slew of experimental treatments at a facility in another state. It was the treatments that killed her and not the cancer, according to the coroner and her death certificate. I am praying for this mom and son.