• State Department Report: U.S. #1 in Sex Trafficking - 60% American Child Sex Slaves Come Out of Foster Care

According to a recently released report by the State Department, the top three nations of origin for victims of human trafficking in 2018 were the United States, Mexico and the Philippines. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo delivered the Trafficking in Persons report, which is created annually by the State Department to document human trafficking in the year prior, and highlighted the growing focus that government agencies and nonprofit organizations have dedicated to stopping human trafficking. Over the last two months, Fox News has investigated human trafficking. If there’s one takeaway from our reporting, it’s that the industry is fueled by an unceasing demand. “We have a major issue here in the United States” Geoff Rogers, co-founder of the United States Institute Against Human Trafficking (USIAHT), said in an interview with Fox News. “The United States is the No. 1 consumer of sex worldwide. So we are driving the demand as a society.” “We're also driving the demand with our own people, with our own kids,” Rogers said. “So there are tremendous numbers of kids, a multitude of kids that are being sold as sex slaves today in America. These are American kids, American-born, 50 percent to 60 percent of them coming out of the foster care industry.”

Read full story...

• State Department Report: U.S. #1 in Sex Trafficking - 60% American Child Sex Slaves Come Out of Foster Care

Sherry said:

WITH THIS REPORT AND ALL THE TRAGIC INFORMATION IT CONTAINS, WHY AND THE HELL IS THERE NOT AN IMMEDIATE SHUT DOWN OF THE CPS/DCS OFFICES EVERYWHERE.???

In the adage of a cliff there is the

options of a guard rail at top vs. an

ambulance at the bottom. The risk of

high damage or even death that may be

unrecoverable at the bottom force the

guard rail atop.

Guard rail #1: enforcement and

accountability for following proper

protocol to even prevent children from

getting to the cliff without a parent

or next of kin. This raises the

question of what investment or effort

was exercised to ensure the child and

biological parent/s relationship was

encouraged and supported first and

foremost? This is priority #1 that is

both treated and financed in lip

service if you are fortunate. #2

should then come into play only after

#1 is exhausted first. Every protocol

for a child removal from a biological

parent/s situation should look hard

for a next of kin that can maintain

family care and identity. Both of

these priorities in actual practiced

are not just skipped over, but

purposefully avoided. Why?

Plain and simple is other actions,

more akin to the ambulance at the

bottom of the cliff are supported via

funding and profits. Many have even

been so bold to say that the children

are actually first trafficked

'legally' by the governmental system

before going over the second cliff to

illegal trafficking. Or the first

system exploiting the child for

funding set the child up for the

second. Consider that there are huge

federal Grants and Title IV funding

via ASFA to the 'Local Community'

through the state totaling almost a

$trillion per year to skip priority #1

and #2! This is easily over a $

trillion industry when you add in all

the other public and private

'services' that exploit the child via

the system. Services, public and

private, that are dependent on

children going over cliff one, so much

so that hologram like guardrail is

installed to bait children over the

cliff in increasing numbers with no

ability to ever return to normality.

Profits drive trafficking, both

legal first cliff and illegal second

cliff. Lack of profits for

strengthening biological parents and

or supposed required next of kin

priorities are feigned false store

fronts of entrapment. Justice, DV,

Best Interest of the child, abuse, GAL,

Therapy and Psychology constructs, etc.

Have all become hollow holograms to

fool the general public while

maximizing profit. Incentivized laws

have usurped all other laws, rights

and exigences as a means to their ends

PERIOD. The only real fix is to

urgently restore priority #1 and #2 by

placing the funding as close to the

parents or next of kins hands as

possible without 'middle men'

government agencies. And

accountability for actual measurable

Return on Investment (ROI) to replace

current unaccountable systems that are

rewarded for growing the number of

problem children served i.e. making

pseudo hologram guardrails so local

community can profit from ambulance

below, and even buy more ambulances.

An ounce of prevention is worth a $

trillion in cure! To get fed funding

school systems currently have

protocol that must be met without

fudging numbers i.e. accountable! This

currently does not exist at all in the

systems that are supposed to help

children! Until the ambulance system

is motivated to work itself out of a

job the unconscionable consequences

will be the second cliff of

exploitation via illegal trafficking.

WITH THIS REPORT AND ALL THE TRAGIC INFORMATION IT CONTAINS, WHY AND THE HELL IS THERE NOT AN IMMEDIATE SHUT DOWN OF THE CPS/DCS OFFICES EVERYWHERE.???

Admin said:

According to a recently released report by the State Department, the top three nations of origin for victims of human trafficking in 2018 were the United States, Mexico and the Philippines. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo delivered the Trafficking in Persons report, which is created annually by the State Department to document human trafficking in the year prior, and highlighted the growing focus that government agencies and nonprofit organizations have dedicated to stopping human trafficking. Over the last two months, Fox News has investigated human trafficking. If there’s one takeaway from our reporting, it’s that the industry is fueled by an unceasing demand. “We have a major issue here in the United States” Geoff Rogers, co-founder of the United States Institute Against Human Trafficking (USIAHT), said in an interview with Fox News. “The United States is the No. 1 consumer of sex worldwide. So we are driving the demand as a society.” “We're also driving the demand with our own people, with our own kids,” Rogers said. “So there are tremendous numbers of kids, a multitude of kids that are being sold as sex slaves today in America. These are American kids, American-born, 50 percent to 60 percent of them coming out of the foster care industry.”
    1. Please help me and my family regarding medical kidnapping, false allegations, and crimes of perjury committed by a DCS case worker who made multiple false statements and I have letters submitted to me directly from the people who the case worker made up the lies and false allegations. My letters completely defend me and hold them liable for perjury and slander. I have submitted them to the DCS and to their state attorneys and requested they retract and correct their statements and they have refused. They have taken full custody of my son from the Phoenix Children’s Hospital after I had allergic reactions to perfumes and colognes which is part of my medical disability. Please help me.

MD- said:

Admin said:
    1. Please help me and my family regarding medical kidnapping, false allegations, and crimes of perjury committed by a DCS case worker who made multiple false statements and I have letters submitted to me directly from the people who the case worker made up the lies and false allegations. My letters completely defend me and hold them liable for perjury and slander. I have submitted them to the DCS and to their state attorneys and requested they retract and correct their statements and they have refused. They have taken full custody of my son from the Phoenix Children’s Hospital after I had allergic reactions to perfumes and colognes which is part of my medical disability. Please help me.

That's so terrible! There seems to be so many families destroyed by Phoenix Children's Hospital! :(

Someone should start a Group dedicated to families whose children have been taken by PCH so that you can all help each other - grassroots movement! (You can create Groups on this Community site if you are a registered user.)

Have you tried reaching out to other advocates in Arizona? One way to find some other families who might be able to guide or advise you are parents who have dealt with CPS in Arizona. Try looking for these families in the other Medical Kidnap stories, and then finding them on Facebook. >> http://medicalkidnap.com/?find=Arizona

You should also look up Merissa Hamilton on Facebook. She is from Arizona and an advocate for families there.

You can check the Medical Kidnap Resource page to see if anything there can be of help>> http://medicalkidnap.com/resources/