• Parents of Baby Kidnapped after Forced Cesarean in Connecticut Hospital Call on Public to Attend Hearing to Remove Parental Rights

Suzy and her husband Peter Saad will face a judge next week who will reportedly terminate their parental rights to their newborn baby, Sofia. The parents reportedly have no criminal record, and have not been charged with child abuse or neglect. They stopped in a hospital in Connecticut while on a trip to Maine because Suzy was experiencing back pain, and the staff there allegedly accused her husband of being a "Muslim terrorist," even though he is a U.S. citizen of Egyptian heritage, and a Coptic Christian. Suzy reports that they drugged her against her will and performed a cesarean birth to remove her baby, and then seized custody of the child. The basis the Judge is allegedly going to use to justify removing their parental rights is something called “predictive analysis” which supposed to predict who will become a good parent and who will not. This tool has received much criticism for being inaccurate, and nothing more than a form of racial profiling. The parents are calling on the public to rally at the courthouse before their trial: "In protest of the very obvious violation of our human and civil rights, we would like to announce that we will be holding a rally on the day of our trial coming up on June 18, 2019 in front of the superior court in Middletown, CT (from 8 am-5 pm.) We are asking that any and everyone who is willing and able, please come out and support us in our cause to save our daughter Sofia and please invite the press!!!"

Read full story...

• Parents of Baby Kidnapped after Forced Cesarean in Connecticut Hospital Call on Public to Attend Hearing to Remove Parental Rights

Brieni said:

Updates??

They were found guilt of predictive neglect. A TPR hearing will be heard on October 3, 2019. The is so corrupt?

Selena said:

What was the outcome?

This issue has received zero local news coverage here in CT. I am completely beside myself that I just found out 10 minutes ago and to see that the court date was June 18th.

How can this be legal?

They are going to court on October 3, 2019. DCF is moving to terminate their parental rights. They are horrible people. New stations are intimidate by DCF.

I don't know about any other state but in mass you can't lose other children just because one other had been taken ir even adopted out by dcf against all parents fighting to win. Record everything please if anything document every single thing. Dont believe them fight every inch of the easy and get every single person to come forward on your side..

Updates??

What was the outcome?

This issue has received zero local news coverage here in CT. I am completely beside myself that I just found out 10 minutes ago and to see that the court date was June 18th.

How can this be legal?

Admin said:

Suzy and her husband Peter Saad will face a judge next week who will reportedly terminate their parental rights to their newborn baby, Sofia. The parents reportedly have no criminal record, and have not been charged with child abuse or neglect. They stopped in a hospital in Connecticut while on a trip to Maine because Suzy was experiencing back pain, and the staff there allegedly accused her husband of being a "Muslim terrorist," even though he is a U.S. citizen of Egyptian heritage, and a Coptic Christian. Suzy reports that they drugged her against her will and performed a cesarean birth to remove her baby, and then seized custody of the child. The basis the Judge is allegedly going to use to justify removing their parental rights is something called “predictive analysis” which supposed to predict who will become a good parent and who will not. This tool has received much criticism for being inaccurate, and nothing more than a form of racial profiling. The parents are calling on the public to rally at the courthouse before their trial: "In protest of the very obvious violation of our human and civil rights, we would like to announce that we will be holding a rally on the day of our trial coming up on June 18, 2019 in front of the superior court in Middletown, CT (from 8 am-5 pm.) We are asking that any and everyone who is willing and able, please come out and support us in our cause to save our daughter Sofia and please invite the press!!!"

Try to go to the Medical Boards of Nursing, and The Doctors, Hospital for The treatment that where TOTALLY AGNAINST THERE WILL. And of coarse through the family courts.

Margaret B.

Why would they need to hire an attorney if the proof is in the pudding...clearly this family has been mistreated and violated by the hospital.Thank God her baby is fine, however I pray the Judge will return her baby to the rightful parents. NOTHING MORE PAINFUL ON THIS PLANET WHEN YOU LOOSE A CHILD. STATE OF CONNECTICUT PLEASE RETURN SUZY PRECIOUS BUNDLE OF JOY BACK TO HER. A FAMILY OUTBURST FOR HELP IS A FAMILY WHO CARES A FAMILY WHO LOVES THEIR CHILD. I PRAY THE OUTCOME WILL BE IN THE LOVING FAMILY FAVOR.

A petition should be started so it can be signed digitally.

So sorry. Trying to promote your and other links from this website for Peace Justice Love to entire Humanity.

We certainly cannot ignore your message and doing our utmost in the UK.

Be brave. Uphold truth. Pray to HE who gives you breath, the Creator, not Idol worship such as on the cross which will only bring sorrow.

These end days, Truth and Justice Must prevail. Peace to your Mind.

Suzy said:

Good God, woman, where is your attorney????????????????????
    "You can't possibly win"? Your attorney would say differently and in addition he/she will sue their asses, individually and collectively.

She will not win. This isthe New Holocaust, and it is being done to both children and elders as well. Notice that I have a Muslim name though I am a Christian. Kindred Hospital kept my Dad a medical captive and cash cow completely using up his insurance benefits. Hoag Hospital put in an unnecessary trach which they refused to remove to bill Medicare the maximum amount. They then balance billed my Mom for $6600.00 a day for 18 months. We got asked if we were members of the Tribe (Jewish), as if it was a threat. Since when does our religion have anything to do with medical care in America? Well, actually, since Zionists took over all power positions. I have read the Talmud, before it was hidden away. It instructs Jews to destroy goyim using any methods necessary. Our lawyer turned on us and helped Kindred lawyers, all Jews, including the judge, prevented any discovery on our part, any presentation of evidence or expert witnesses. Our lawyer smooth talked my poor Mom and just destroyed us, even though she never signed a contract, and wanted him out of that hospital but was not allowed to extricate him. Actually, a very nice Orthodox Jewish doctor warned us that Orthodox Jews are also being victimized (his brother), as they are Torah Jews and do not follow Talmudic teachings. Two of my Orthodox girlfriends agreed that this is happening as well. I was shocked, but from what happened, I agree 100%. Even two other Reform friends said they heard this is going on. Anyone who says I am an antisemite can take a long walk off a short pier. My friends are of every kreligious persuasion. This is exactly the way the holocaust started in Germany. But the people who say "never again" are the perpetrators and beneficiaries of total usurpation of property and assets owned by any goyim. Every hospital abusing elders in Orange County CA is run by the Tribe. They hire flunky doctors who are so stupid (and grateful boot lickers) I cannot figure out how they passed their board exams. This must stop NOW!!!! So this family is in extreme danger. Everything will be stacked against them as happened to us. The public will be restricted to keep proceedings secret. This is so very sad.

I have written, emailed and will call the offices Monday a.m. of Connecticut Governor Lamont, Sen. Blumenthal and Sen. Murphy. I would ask that all of those concerned who live out-of-state do the same. Here are the phone numbers to call Monday, when the offices open:

Gov. Ned Lamont toll free: 800-406-1527; Hartford area: (860) 566-4840

Sen. Richard Blumenthal Wash. DC (202) 224-2823; Hartford: 860-258- 6940

Sen. Christopher Murphy Wash DC (202) 224-4041; Hartford 860-549-8463

Here is a copy of the letter that I emailed/wrote to these officials:

Dear Senator _________,

I am writing on behalf of Peter and Suzy Saad, a Tennessee couple who is to appear before a Connecticut judge to reportedly have their parental rights terminated for their newborn daughter, Sofia. They were traveling from Maine to Tennessee when Suzy experienced some pain as they were driving through Middletown, CT. They stopped at Middlesex Hospital to get it checked out--Suzy was 38 weeks pregnant. Her husband is Egyptian and she a Caucasian. She reported there were racial slurs and allegations of Peter being an “Arab”, although they are both Christians, Peter a coptic Christian. She agreed to have her cervix checked out. The hospital staff put an IV in her, drugged her and performed a C-section without her knowledge or consent. The doctor called the DCF and told the parents that they would not be leaving the hospital with their baby. Their newborn daughter, Sofia, was put into foster care. There was no truth to the hospital's allegations of neglect, terrorism or drug use. Suzy and Peter checked out fine. This is outrageous! This egregious violation of human and parental rights is something you would expect in a despotic nation, but not America. Please intervene so that this heartbroken, INNOCENT couple may have their baby back.

The judge is expected to terminate their parental rights next week on the grounds of "predicted neglect", although they have never been in trouble with the law and no charges were ever made against them. Thank you for your consideration and voice in this matter.

Respectfully yours,

Rev. Elizabeth Wahl Andre'

Paulina, LA 70763

Everyone moved by this should speak out. This could happen to your family member someday.

Good God, woman, where is your attorney????????????????????

"You can't possibly win"? Your attorney would say differently and in addition he/she will sue their asses, individually and collectively.