• Alabama Lawmakers Send Governor Bill to Castrate Convicted Pedophiles

Alabama lawmakers recently passed House Bill 379, Crimes and offenses, sex offenses, mandatory condition of parole, chemical castration treatment authorized as mandatory condition of parole for certain sex offenders. The bill was authored by State Representative Steve Hurst. He was recently interviewed by local CBS42, and he states that the bill will be for sex offenders over the age of 21 that committed sex offenses against children. "They have marked this child for life and the punishment should fit the crime," said Hurst. "I had people call me in the past when I introduced it and said don't you think this is inhumane? I asked them what's more inhumane than when you take a little infant child, and you sexually molest that infant child when the child cannot defend themselves or get away, and they have to go through all the things they have to go through. If you want to talk about inhumane--that's inhumane," said Hurst. Governor Kay Ivey now must decide whether or not to sign the bill into law.

Read full story...

I have said a long time ago that they need to cut the dam thing off. Chemicals are no good if they can stop taking them, they are in control again. I believe castrating all rapist whether they do harm to children or women. Prison isn't good for them because they come out eventually and do it again. I have no feelings for them or anyone that abuses children and women and that goes for women doing the abusing they aren't any different than the men.

Sandra-Lee-Smith said:

This is just virtue signaling; it's been tried before, many times, and FAILED to be an effective deterrent.

Agreed. Life in prison or death penalty as provided by law.

Why do we use pharmaceutical products for punishment? Lethal injection even has its issues. Bring back the firing squad or hanging....

Editor, Health Impact News

This is just virtue signaling; it's been tried before, many times, and FAILED to be an effective deterrent.

i hope that these people note that there are about as many female pedopredators as males - and that there is a good solution for those folks.

The pedopredators need to NOT have control of their chemicals. No. That is unacceptable.

Pedopredator is a much better term. Ask yourself: What is a Francophile or Anglophile? A person who loves the culture of those countries - France or Britain. So pedophile means child lover. To treat children the way they do has NOTHING to do with love. It takes a child's choice away from them before they can make a grounded, balanced, decision that involves some self-wisdom.