• Parents Seeking Non-medical Help for Autism Online Being Reported to CPS to Have Children Medically Kidnapped

Reporter Brandy Zadrozny has written an article for NBC News revealing how certain Facebook groups consisting of parents seeking natural cures for their children who suffer with autism have been infiltrated by fake Facebook accounts of people who want to turn in these parents to Child Protective Services (CPS) for the purpose of having their children taken away from them. While this may appear to be something illegal (and it probably is), Zadrozny seems to present these people who are using fake Facebook accounts as heroes. Her article has been picked up by many other corporate-sponsored "mainstream" media outlets. Zadrozny reports that the two woman profiled in her article are "moles" and claim to be mothers of "autistic children." They apparently believe that autism is "a condition with no medically known cause or cure" and that it is wrong to seek non-medical cures. Therefore, they see it as their mission to identify these parents, using fake identities, and attempt to have their children removed from their homes. "To gain entrance to these groups, Eaton and Seigler disguise themselves as desperate parents looking for answers to their child’s autism. Once they’re in, they take screenshots of posts from parents... Eaton and Seigler research the parents online to determine their identity and location, then send screenshots of the Facebook posts to the local Child Protective Services division..." Zadrozny's piece shows what lengths these impostors will go to try and hunt down these parents of children with autism, many of whom are suffering vaccine injuries. “The problem is if you manage to get one (Facebook page) knocked down, it reopens the next day but it goes secret,” Dalmayne said. “So unless you've got a good fake profile, which I have, and you're friends with people in these groups who will tell you where the next secret group has opened, you can't report them.”

Read full story...

• Parents Seeking Non-medical Help for Autism Online Being Reported to CPS to Have Children Medically Kidnapped

Mi más profundo respeto y admiración por el excelente trabajo realizado por Brian Shilhavy en este artículo.

Un abrazo enorme desde Uruguay.

Excelente también el comentario de Stephanie Seneff, que abre los ojos sobre las medicaciones, que obligan a los padres, a administrar sus hijos.

Un placer leerte Brian.

Y recibe también las felicitaciones de mi hijo CURADO DE AUTISMO (TGD) con DIETA Y DIOXIDO DE CLORO, y gracias a que tiene padres que estudian y MEDICOS que se preocupan de verdad por su salud.

Muchas gracias a healthimpactnews.com

Desde de CURAMOS a nuestro hijo, con todo nuestro amor, ayudamos a otros padres del mundo a CURAR, sin cobrar, sólo porque nos hace felices la felicidad de los demás.

Dyana Cornelius

( 41 años, madre de Gabriel, Nro 190 recuperado de autismo. Van más de 1000 recuperados!!!!)

Stephanie-Seneff said:

Thank you so much for posting this rebuttal to the outrageous article by the NBC reporter, Brandy Zadrozny.

I actually investigated her claim that there was a report in FAERS in the year 2017 where a 6-year-old girl suffered from kidney failure due to chlorine dioxide. I downloaded all the events in FAERS from 2017 and searched for "chlorine dioxide" and "magical mineral supplement." There were 0 hits where either of these was listed as "primary suspect" or "secondary suspect." There were only 3 hits where "magical mineral supplement" was listed, simply as another drug the person was taking. In all three of these hits, the primary suspect was a chemotherapy drug, a tyrosine kinase inhibitor, and the patient, who was over 65, was suffering from metastatic kidney cancer. They were also taking a long list of other drugs, some of which were indicated as "secondary suspects." There were 0 hits where "chlorine dioxide" was indicated as a drug the person was taking.
    The six-year-old girl was nowhere to be found.

It turns out that there are only two drugs that have been approved for treating symptoms of autism: risperidone and aripiprazole (Abilify), which are atypical antipsychotics.
    I searched the 2017 dataset from FAERS for these two drugs and I got the following results:

Risperidone: 96,191 events, and it was the primary suspect in 22,759 of them.
    Aripiprazole (Abilify): 22,493 events, with 10,736 indicated as primary.

I then examined just the Q4 data for all of the reactions listed for events in which risperidone was the primary suspect, and tabulated counts on some of the most common reactions and/or some of the most severe reactions.

These were some of the results that I got (just from the last three months in 2017):

3216 Gynaecomastia (enlarged breasts in a male)
    75 Galactorrhoea (excessive or inappropriate production of milk)
    450 Weight increased, Overweight, Abnormal weight gain
    69 Attempted suicide, of which 29 were successful
    12 Parkinson's disease
    13 Altered state of consciousness, Depressed level of consciousness, Loss of consciousness
    20 Tachycardia
    11 Seizures
    15 Coma
    20 Cardiac arrest, cardio-respiratory arrest, respiratory arrest.
    19 Acute kidney injury
    13 Rhabdomyolysis
    26 Psychotic disorder
    19 Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (life-threatening reaction)
    28 Aggression
    37 Fatigue

It seems harsh to pick on chlorine dioxide in the face of these kinds of side effects for drugs routinely used to treat symptoms of autism. Worse than that, these drugs do nothing to reverse autism, whereas Kerri Rivera has reversed hundreds of cases of autism through chlorine dioxide treatment.

Thank you for your well researched notes. In 1970, I worked with a team from the University of California, Berkeley, at a State Mental Hospital in the child wards where the few cases of autism were housed. In 1970, the numbers of those in the general population experiencing the symptoms of autism were 1 in over 12,300, and were almost always males. Today, whether the numbers are 1 in 89 or 1 in 69 (CDC's own numbers), something is very wrong, and if the CDC is unwilling to openly examine possible causes for this extraordinary situation, then there is extensive deceit to be found for their omissions and obstruction. I worked with autistic children both in 1970 and again in 2002-2003, and found quiet patterning, NLP and kindness to be very, very effective. These were children whose own parents were locking them into rooms at home and spending little to no time with them. Torture. So, to find any person who would be motivated to harm those few parents looking for solutions, one must follow the money and understand the addiction of power over others. We must protect children. Germany never vaccinated children before age 2 understanding that their immune systems cannot tolerate it. Today's injections have never been proved to do anything, and the list of various ingredients is staggering. This is Orwell's 1984 and worse. If you asked Americans 50 years ago whether they'd be willing to let the government inject them whenever the government wanted to, the response would have been a clear "no". With TVs that send nonstop reports 24/7 to the CIA/FBI/ and others of the words, acts and comments of those accessed by those TVs, and with our cars reporting our driving styles, speeds and locations, Big Brother/Big Daddy is running and watching our lives.

Thank you so much for posting this rebuttal to the outrageous article by the NBC reporter, Brandy Zadrozny.

I actually investigated her claim that there was a report in FAERS in the year 2017 where a 6-year-old girl suffered from kidney failure due to chlorine dioxide. I downloaded all the events in FAERS from 2017 and searched for "chlorine dioxide" and "magical mineral supplement." There were 0 hits where either of these was listed as "primary suspect" or "secondary suspect." There were only 3 hits where "magical mineral supplement" was listed, simply as another drug the person was taking. In all three of these hits, the primary suspect was a chemotherapy drug, a tyrosine kinase inhibitor, and the patient, who was over 65, was suffering from metastatic kidney cancer. They were also taking a long list of other drugs, some of which were indicated as "secondary suspects." There were 0 hits where "chlorine dioxide" was indicated as a drug the person was taking.

The six-year-old girl was nowhere to be found.

It turns out that there are only two drugs that have been approved for treating symptoms of autism: risperidone and aripiprazole (Abilify), which are atypical antipsychotics.

I searched the 2017 dataset from FAERS for these two drugs and I got the following results:

Risperidone: 96,191 events, and it was the primary suspect in 22,759 of them.
    Aripiprazole (Abilify): 22,493 events, with 10,736 indicated as primary.

I then examined just the Q4 data for all of the reactions listed for events in which risperidone was the primary suspect, and tabulated counts on some of the most common reactions and/or some of the most severe reactions.

These were some of the results that I got (just from the last three months in 2017):

3216 Gynaecomastia (enlarged breasts in a male)
    75 Galactorrhoea (excessive or inappropriate production of milk)
    450 Weight increased, Overweight, Abnormal weight gain
    69 Attempted suicide, of which 29 were successful
    12 Parkinson's disease
    13 Altered state of consciousness, Depressed level of consciousness, Loss of consciousness
    20 Tachycardia
    11 Seizures
    15 Coma
    20 Cardiac arrest, cardio-respiratory arrest, respiratory arrest.
    19 Acute kidney injury
    13 Rhabdomyolysis
    26 Psychotic disorder
    19 Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (life-threatening reaction)
    28 Aggression
    37 Fatigue

It seems harsh to pick on chlorine dioxide in the face of these kinds of side effects for drugs routinely used to treat symptoms of autism. Worse than that, these drugs do nothing to reverse autism, whereas Kerri Rivera has reversed hundreds of cases of autism through chlorine dioxide treatment.

Re Fiona OLeary, from Healing Oracle (Link https://archive/fo/99xwr#selection-129.0-126.1)

"Irish Fraudster Fiona O'Leary rakes in 120K euro/140kusd yearly by claims of Aspergers! She suppresses cures for autism and harms her children."