• Unvaccinated Population Called Upon to Participate in Vaccinated versus Unvaccinated Legal Study

Hello, my name is Joy Garner. I am the founder of The Control Group, thecontrolgroup.org. We are now conducting the largest-ever epidemiological health study of unvaccinated people in preparation for a federal lawsuit to end all vaccine mandates Nationwide. We are NOT asking for money. We need ACTION. Even a few minutes of time WILL make a huge difference. UNvaccinated people are the EVIDENCE big pharma is desperately trying to eliminate with their vaccine mandates, SO THAT the cause can never been fully proven. We MUST collect as much evidence as possible while we still can. Once they criminalize unvaccinated people, everyone will go into hiding and we will not be ABLE to collect this data, not even with "anonymous" participants. Our surveys CAN currently be completed anonymously. We already have plenty of "sample" witnesses who are looking forward to testifying about the good health of their unvaccinated children. But this matter is URGENT. If we wait, NOBODY will be willing to testify or even be willing to fill out an anonymous health survey, for fear of potential prosecution.

Read full story...

• Unvaccinated Population Called Upon to Participate in Vaccinated versus Unvaccinated Legal Study

I was trying to look at the Stop Mandatory Vaccination tee shirts but the link did not work. When I searched for it on the Tropical Traditions website it showed no results. Is the tee shirt available? Thanks.

Susan said:

I was trying to look at the Stop Mandatory Vaccination tee shirts but the link did not work. When I searched for it on the Tropical Traditions website it showed no results. Is the tee shirt available? Thanks.

You can find them here: https://healthytraditions.com/collections/t-shirts

Editor, Health Impact News

Admin said:

Hello, my name is Joy Garner. I am the founder of The Control Group, thecontrolgroup.org. We are now conducting the largest-ever epidemiological health study of unvaccinated people in preparation for a federal lawsuit to end all vaccine mandates Nationwide. We are NOT asking for money. We need ACTION. Even a few minutes of time WILL make a huge difference. UNvaccinated people are the EVIDENCE big pharma is desperately trying to eliminate with their vaccine mandates, SO THAT the cause can never been fully proven. We MUST collect as much evidence as possible while we still can. Once they criminalize unvaccinated people, everyone will go into hiding and we will not be ABLE to collect this data, not even with "anonymous" participants. Our surveys CAN currently be completed anonymously. We already have plenty of "sample" witnesses who are looking forward to testifying about the good health of their unvaccinated children. But this matter is URGENT. If we wait, NOBODY will be willing to testify or even be willing to fill out an anonymous health survey, for fear of potential prosecution.

Would I need to fill out multiple forms for my multiple children? Or would I be able to include them all on one?

"aluminum-filled vitamin K shot"

{Citation required}

Jonathan- said:

"aluminum-filled vitamin K shot"
    {Citation required}

You can contact the author Joy Garner at "The Control Group" - (links are in the article) - to ask for that reference.

Health Impact News republished a good article on Vitamin K that you may find of interest: http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/the-high-risks-of-vitamin-k-shot-for-your-newborn-baby/

My science is settled...