• Pregnant Mom Traveling Through Connecticut with Husband Stops at Hospital Where They Forcibly Drug her and Perform Cesarean Surgery to Kidnap Baby

In a story so horrendous that it reads like a Hollywood script to a movie that could only be fiction, Tennessee parents Suzy and Peter Saad have decided to go public with their story of alleged medical abuse and medical kidnapping in Connecticut. Peter and Suzy both have master's degrees and were former medical school students, which is where they met. However, they put their plans for medical school on hold to start their family. After delivering two boys by cesarean birth, mom's dreams were finally realized when she became pregnant for the third time, and this time it was a baby girl in answer to her prayers. Suzy wanted the best for the new daughter growing in her womb, so she sought medical help to try and have a natural birth, uncommon but not impossible when the first pregnancies end in cesarean births. The family was living in Tennessee, and Suzy was not happy with the prenatal care she was receiving. Peter's family is from New Jersey, and after one of his family members died and they traveled to New Jersey to attend the funeral, they found a birthing center there that Suzy felt comfortable with in terms of trying a natural birth. At 38 weeks of pregnancy with her daughter, Suzy was experiencing some anxiety and suffering from bad nights of sleep. Family and friends suggested she take a few days off with her husband, while family members watched the two boys. They knew about a lovely place in Maine they had been wanting to visit, and decided that the 6-hour trip would do them some good. As they drove from New Jersey to Maine, Suzy experienced some pain, and to be on the safe side, they decided to stop at a hospital in Connecticut. This is when the real nightmares began. Her husband's family is originally from Egypt, although Peter grew up in the United States and has been a U.S. citizen since he was a child. His family in Egypt are Coptic Christians, a minority group in a country that is predominately Muslim. Before they fully understood what was happening, Peter was allegedly being accused of being a Muslim terrorist and fleeing the law, and Suzy was being accused of being a drug addict, simply because she had some prescription medications with her to treat her high blood pressure and diabetes. She was allegedly drugged and forced to have cesarean surgery, and hospital staff then allegedly worked together with social service workers to take custody of her baby. After 6 months of trying to comply with everything the Connecticut Department of Children and Families (DCF) was requiring of the parents in order to get their baby daughter back, they have now decided to go public with their story.

Read full story...

• Pregnant Mom Traveling Through Connecticut with Husband Stops at Hospital Where They Forcibly Drug her and Perform Cesarean Surgery to Kidnap Baby

grieving-mom said:

Have mom and dad been in contact with the Connecticut states attorney general - with evidence?

Not that I’m aware of - I think they are still in need of a TN attorney asap.

Our facebook page Stand For Sofia is created and growing!! Come help bring the princess home :) 🙏🏻 Get updates and info hub.

This has been happening for years and the nation allows it to continue. After all the nations children are just pawn for profit of government gangsters and perverted freaks that have control issues due to their sad existence because no one wants or loves those individuals . So those FREAKS have to obtain an occupation to force children to accept them because society turns a blind eye and allows FREAKS position of control in Governement offices, those positions that they misuse , misrepresent, for their own self serving indulgence , says a lot about the Career choices wouldn't you say. Makes you wonder about the type of person who chooses to be a Case worker, Children division worker or even Foster parent. Self indulging FREAKS and control freaks , it use to be individuals that actually cared but it has become individuals that have issues , perhaps they need Psy evaluations as the interview process, I would highly doubt their type would actually pass. Also not only do they sexually abuse these children , they never provide a thing called an Annual settlement or annual report. Every foster child across the nation has been misrepresented due to failure to meet the financial keeping of records. These children are financially exploited and used for TAX EVASION . After all Foster parents are provided Stippen funding , child support , as even in some case Federal social security benefits, all in which are financial assets of these children, financial income for said children, thus requires a keeping and reporting of financial assets and resources, which is never done , failure to disclose of funds is FRAUD, and as FEDERAL LAWS and yes even STATE LAWS their is and are no STATUATES of LIMITATION when it reflect acts of FRAUD. Perhaps any and every child needs to request full DISCLOSUER due to Misrepresentation and report Exploitation to the Federal authorities since the States are co-conspirers in criminal acts of RICO and Racketeering in all foster care cases.

I can't read this w/o getting angry. The unbelievable arrogance and stupidity of these creatures ! Talk about brazen . There is only one way to stop this egregious behavior ...They need to fear being hunted like the child molesters they have become. Also people need to stop paying these institutions for factory child birth . The Sick Bay is the worst, most dangerous place to deliver. I hope this family refuses to pay this extortion . Such conduct is expected in Red China or N. Korea.

Has anyone asked them why they have a FB page, and gofundme account in the name of "Iambatman Uarenot"? It seems odd to me to expect people to donate to a cause when the name of the "person" is I am Batman, You are Not. It is a very sad story, and I hope all wrongs are righted- and people held accountable. But this one aspect of it seems odd to me and puts me off wanting to share it.

Cheryl said:

I have also been severly abused by doctors and hospital staff the past 6 years. It started off with a doctor calling child services on me and making up lies. The doctors lies had too many holes and I was left alone. My child then had what I believe now to be an electrolyte imbalance. He was having tremors in his hands. He has autism. I took him to the hospital and I was accused of poisoning him. For 3 days they did nothing but draw blood to look for poison which of course was not found. My son had been drinking a lot of Powerade and I thought there may be a tainted batch but reading let me to the understanding too much Powerade can spark an electrolyte imbalance. Even worse a nurse at the hospital went out of her way to put her hand on my son's chest and share her scabies.I was called a munchouser( not sure if I spelled it right) someone who makes up sicknesses for attention. Funny thing is I use natural remedies and was not seen by a doctor in years and my son maybe once a year for ear infections or a bad flu going around. I had natural births with all 3 of mine. I do not know what is going on in the medical community but others have shared their horror stories on recent forums. My suggestion is go natural.

Honestly this is why I had my child naturally at a birth center, because I was more afraid of my child being medically kidnapped than I was of dying from labor.

I'm a Freelance writer in LA and I implore everyone to call the hospital and ask questions. Let them know the world is watching. I'm waiting to hear back from their PR rep to answer questions for my article. But I am one person. Anyone can be a freelance writer. Call them and let them feel the heat of their actions.

Middlesex Hospital: 860-358-6000

Please reach out to as many investigative journalists as possible so this horrifying story can be exposed. There's CNN FRONTLINE. Please keep publishing and sharing your story everywhere until it reaches someone who can help you.

Have mom and dad been in contact with the Connecticut states attorney general - with evidence?

Thanks for what you do

Cross posted on the Missouri Free Press:

http://missourifreepress.com/2019/05/02/pregnant-mom-traveling-through-connecticut-with-husband-stops-at-hospital-where-they-forcibly-drug-her-and-perform-cesarean-surgery-to-kidnap-baby/

Cheryl, what is going on is Government being involved in healthcare. We have had major issues with hospitals with my husband having TBI. We are no longer considered the payee or client to a Doctor they are under the umbrella of the Government and couldn't care less. I don't take pain medicine but was sent from the Doctors office to the ER due to throwing blood clots after a flight--they tried to give me Fentanyl after I sat for 7 hours waiting to be seen. They found no blood clots...after 7 hours my issues had subsided. My Doctor said she was very happy I didn't throw a large clot or I would have died waiting. I hope the family seeks media attention. Conneticut needs to be sued for their egregious actions.

my heart is broken as I sit here crying for this family and their precious poor little girl. I can only imagine. What a nightmare!!This must stop!! I dont have any money, but I sure have a big mouth!! I am praying for you all. This is atrocious. I can't believe they are getting away with this!! I will always share this story and let anyone I know learn of it. These poor children . What did they do to deserve this?