• Pro-Vaccine Nurse of 22 Years Defends Her Family After Mumps Outbreak Among Her Fully Vaccinated Family as She was Wrongly Accused of Not Vaccinating

Kami Altenberg Schaal has been a professional nurse for 22 years. She is pro-vaccine. She gets the flu shot every year as a requirement for her employment, and she vaccinates her family. Her entire family has been vaccinated with the MMR vaccine, and yet 4 out of 5 members of her family came down with the mumps. Her daughter is a freshman in college, and got the mumps from school. She isolated her daughter for 5 days ("I know how to isolate a patient, I'm a nurse"), and reported her case to the department of health. All the members of her family also got booster shots of the MMR vaccine. 17 days after her daughter's exposure, her husband and son woke up with mumps. After notifying the health department, Kami notified her son's school district as well. What happened next was apparently something she had not anticipated. Even though her family was fully vaccinated and she followed all the proper medical protocols for dealing with the mumps, many people in her community began to blame her, including some of her medical colleagues, for not vaccinating their children (even though she had!) Finally, Kami herself woke up with the mumps. She had been tested and was supposedly immune. She had taken the booster. But she ended up getting the mumps anyway. "I literally lost my mind. I called the department of health nurse, and I said, 'This is absolute craziness. What is happening?' And she said that they are learning in the trenches. 'We don't know what we don't know.'" The department of health nurse was required to send out another letter to the school district, so Kami asked the nurse if she could "put the truth" in the letter to the school district that her son was vaccinated, because she feared being blamed in error, once again, for not vaccinating her children. The nurse allegedly replied "no." "They will not put that in a letter, because it could give the anti-vaxx movement some fodder. So they would not protect my family by saying we did the right things, so I had to protect my family. I'm the one who has to defend my family."

Read full story...

• Pro-Vaccine Nurse of 22 Years Defends Her Family After Mumps Outbreak Among Her Fully Vaccinated Family as She was Wrongly Accused of Not Vaccinating

Please, when and where did this story happen?

Admin said:

Kami Altenberg Schaal has been a professional nurse for 22 years. She is pro-vaccine. She gets the flu shot every year as a requirement for her employment, and she vaccinates her family. Her entire family has been vaccinated with the MMR vaccine, and yet 4 out of 5 members of her family came down with the mumps. Her daughter is a freshman in college, and got the mumps from school. She isolated her daughter for 5 days ("I know how to isolate a patient, I'm a nurse"), and reported her case to the department of health. All the members of her family also got booster shots of the MMR vaccine. 17 days after her daughter's exposure, her husband and son woke up with mumps. After notifying the health department, Kami notified her son's school district as well. What happened next was apparently something she had not anticipated. Even though her family was fully vaccinated and she followed all the proper medical protocols for dealing with the mumps, many people in her community began to blame her, including some of her medical colleagues, for not vaccinating their children (even though she had!) Finally, Kami herself woke up with the mumps. She had been tested and was supposedly immune. She had taken the booster. But she ended up getting the mumps anyway. "I literally lost my mind. I called the department of health nurse, and I said, 'This is absolute craziness. What is happening?' And she said that they are learning in the trenches. 'We don't know what we don't know.'" The department of health nurse was required to send out another letter to the school district, so Kami asked the nurse if she could "put the truth" in the letter to the school district that her son was vaccinated, because she feared being blamed in error, once again, for not vaccinating her children. The nurse allegedly replied "no." "They will not put that in a letter, because it could give the anti-vaxx movement some fodder. So they would not protect my family by saying we did the right things, so I had to protect my family. I'm the one who has to defend my family."

The question that needs to be asked if you get the mumps after being vaccinated is...... which mumps did you get? You get tested after you believe you have it, so did the titer show it was the "wild mumps" or the "vaccinated mumps". In other words, the mumps that you got, was it the same mumps as what you were vaccinated for? 10-1, the mumps you got was the same mumps that you were vaccinated for and brought on because of the vaccine.

why do health officials or who ever needs to report a problem reduce it's significance to anti-vaxxer fodder? what?

this is an issue that really needs to be addressed and the school should make it known that the family was vaccinated. why not? the vaccines are failing. like the naval ship with vaccinated crew members all developing mumps.

but no, it's anti-vaxx "fodder" no. it's inept vaccine manufacturing. that will not be addressed. because of the power the makers have been given. pharma is the new god.

I am so thankful that she spoke out and I can't imagine how hard it was to speak out when her whole worldview on the issue has been shaken. Her eyes were open to the truth and she was attacked like most of us have. I read some of the comments I was saddened by the division even on this website. Let's pull together and offer our support.

Thank you, Kami!

More of this sort of thing will be happening as we increasingly rely on WiFi, cell phones, 5G, etc. The EMFs lower the immune system by lowering cell voltage. No shot will protect against us that type of insult.

We need to stop attacking her. Yes, she may use some uninteninflammatory phrases or names that is glaring proof that she may not be as aware as others are...BUT! She is someone who is willing to talk, willing to question, willing to be educated and civil.

So stop throwing stones at her for not being as awake as you think you are, you’re just shooting yourselves in the foot. We WANT people like her, and what’s better is she’s a nurse, a mother and someone who has experienced vaccine failure along with the massive prejudice that comes along with questioning vaccine science and pushing for body autonomy, parental rights and industry transparency.

What we should be saying is thank you for being brave and speaking up. Thank you for your willingness to be open and question the status quo. Thank you for standing up for informed consent and body autonomy. Thank you for pushing for education and the pursuit of true, unbiased science. We have so much to share, thank you for being willing to listen.

Redpill said:

If she genuinely wants to start a conversation, respect is paramount. The first thing she needs to do is remove from her consciousness and verbal discussions is the use of the pejorative ANTI-VAX. This term was created to minimize, dismiss and mock those people who want vaccine choice. It also is a stab in the hear for families who have lost loved ones to a vaccine either by death or life long injury. She needs to start with herself.

Did you watch the video? She is quoting what the Health Department told her about "antivaxx". Not what she believes...

Editor, Health Impact News

She keeps saying "We did the right thing." But the right thing really is to avoid all vaccines and keep a healthy immune system.

If she genuinely wants to start a conversation, respect is paramount. The first thing she needs to do is remove from her consciousness and verbal discussions is the use of the pejorative ANTI-VAX. This term was created to minimize, dismiss and mock those people who want vaccine choice. It also is a stab in the hear for families who have lost loved ones to a vaccine either by death or life long injury. She needs to start with herself.

as a nurse she needs to update her education all the time. no vaccine has ever been tested for safety. as a nurse she ought to understand the immune system and how it works. jabbing toxic ingredients into the muscle totally avoids the natural immune system. vaccination causes a false response that weakens the natural immune system. as a nurse she should realize that one size vaccines do not fit all children or adults,a fact big pharma never admits. avoid vaccines and the natural immune system will protect you.

I guess she is not aware their MMR products were only approved based on systematic scientific fraud. According to two Merck scientists who filed a False Claims Act complaint in 2010 vaccine manufacturer Merck knowingly falsified its mumps vaccine test data, spiked blood samples with animal antibodies, sold a vaccine that actually promoted mumps and measles outbreaks, and ripped off governments and consumers who bought the vaccine thinking it was “95% effective. https://www.naturalnews.com/gallery/documents/Merck-False-Claims-Act.pdf

According to the documents obtained chronicling the pre-licensure clinical trials used to approve the MMR, almost thirty percent of the children in all of the combined studies acquired upper respiratory illnesses and over twenty-one percent experienced gastrointestinal illness. https://icandecide.org/government/FDA-Production-F...

http://healthimpactnews.com/2019/mmr-vaccine-fraud-why-arent-government-health-officials-talking-about-mumps-outbreaks-which-far-exceed-measles-outbreaks/

https://www.reuters.com/article/health-vaccine/merck-accused-of-stonewalling-in-mumps-vaccine-antitrust-lawsuit-idUSL1N0YQ0W820150604

Dr. Patricia Quinlisk, the medical director and state epidemiologist for the Iowa Department of Public Health, dealt with an outbreak at the University of Iowa and surrounding area in 2015 to 2016 of more than 450 cases of mumps. The students involved had all had their childhood M.M.R. shots, she said, as required by the university, and the decision was made to hold a series of clinics offering a third dose of vaccine.

Does this woman not realize that her child autism may very well be due to vaccination? As well as her child’s asthma? If she’s so curious why is she not looking at their vaccine records to see how things coincide? Hello? Wake up