• Pro-Vaccine Doctor Now Questions Vaccines After Researching Them - "The Science on Vaccines is Settled" is Wrong

First and foremost, everything you've ever heard or read stating that "the science on vaccines is settled" is wrong. Five years ago, I stood firmly in the pro-vaccine camp. As a physician, we were never taught specifically about vaccines, although we learned about the forms of immunity our bodies possess. We were told that vaccines worked, they were crucial to public health, and that we could trust the CDC, WHO, and other health agencies which had only our "best interests" at heart. Since retiring from practice, I've actually had the time to research the topic and discovered just how naive I was. This is just a "brief" summary of what I've learned. I could add pages and pages on each vaccine.

Read full story...

• Pro-Vaccine Doctor Now Questions Vaccines After Researching Them - "The Science on Vaccines is Settled" is Wrong

Admin said:

First and foremost, everything you've ever heard or read stating that "the science on vaccines is settled" is wrong. Five years ago, I stood firmly in the pro-vaccine camp. As a physician, we were never taught specifically about vaccines, although we learned about the forms of immunity our bodies possess. We were told that vaccines worked, they were crucial to public health, and that we could trust the CDC, WHO, and other health agencies which had only our "best interests" at heart. Since retiring from practice, I've actually had the time to research the topic and discovered just how naive I was. This is just a "brief" summary of what I've learned. I could add pages and pages on each vaccine.

Thank you Doctor DeGarmo for your honest research on this pressing issue of our era. i cannot understand how so many doctors don't educate themselves on this matter. Turning the other way while children are being murdered by the vaccine industry and their lies makes my stomach turn. The parents of these children have been betrayed by the very doctors they trusted with the lives of their precious children. Keep up the good fight and may God be with you.

No matter when you finally saw the truth, thank you for the courage to speak up and tell it.

He waited until after he injured all those babies, children and adults before he even began to study this. He told his patients they were safe then retired then studied it. He lied to all of his patients. But we should just blindly trust our doctors. Not me, I stopped going to dr.s almost 10 years ago, feel better now than when I went to see a dr.. Plus if you think you can rely on them for a diagnosis, they misdiagnose all the time.

These doctors always "come clean" after they've retired. I guess it's safer to bash vaccines when they can't come after your medical license.