• Why Aren't Mumps Outbreaks Considered "Epidemic" When There are Thousands More Cases of Mumps than Measles?

The mainstream media (MSM) would have you believe that we have a national emergency on our hands. You would think that tens of thousands must be infected and dying from measles. Well, you would think wrong. According to the CDC, from January 1 to April 11, 2019 there have been 555 cases of measles across the US. I don’t think we have a national emergency on our hands with measles, but we may have one with mumps. Mumps is part of the MMR—measles, mumps, and rubella–vaccine. You might think that the MMR vaccine is very effective against preventing infection from mumps. Well, you would only think that if you have not been reading about the problems with the mumps part of the MMR vaccine. And, it is hard to read about it since the MSM does not cover it. What the MSM fails to tell you is that Merck, part of the Big Pharma vaccine cartel, has been in Federal Court since 2010 on fraud charges in conjunction with the mumps vaccine. From January 1 to March 29, 2019, there have been 426 mumps infections reported to the CDC. In 2016-2017 there were nearly 12,000 cases reported. For comparison, in 2016-2017, there were 206 cases of measles reported to the CDC. The MMR vaccine should have never been approved. It was never properly tested against a placebo just like nearly every other vaccine on the market. There were concerns that combining three live virus vaccines (measles, mumps, and rubella) together might cause an increase in adverse effects. There are thousands of reports of adverse effects from the MMR vaccine. Why anyone would think that combining three live virus vaccines together in one shot is safe is beyond me.

Read full story...

• Why Aren't Mumps Outbreaks Considered "Epidemic" When There are Thousands More Cases of Mumps than Measles?

grieving-mom said:

We must start including the ratio of illegals and US citizens in these reports/studies of infections. Congress must make law that requires doctors/dentists etc to add this important detail in reporting infected persons. The dysfunctional congress we now have in place will never do this. But without this part of the "puzzle" all reports are flawed. We need the WHOLE story. I'm not talking about the very real and proven dangers or ineffectiveness of many of the immunizations (poisons) being put into our and children's bodies. I'm referring to the 'numbers' of infected persons they are coming up with in reports. And illegals are also in our military - who then become "legal" for serving our country. How many of those on the ship mentioned in the article are/were not American citizens? Yes, if the immunizations were working then the entire ship would not be infected if all were immunized and the immunizations truly work (unless exposed before receiving the shots?). But just the same, we cannot determine that all cases reported are only american citizens of typical American families as we are clearly lead to believe in reports on this subject.. Doctors "reporting" articles are the most disturbing to me as they see and know first hand the flaw I mention.
    We must start including the ratio of illegals and US citizens in these reports/studies of infections. Congress must make law that requires doctors/dentists etc to add this important detail in reporting infected persons.

If a person has lab work done to determine if they are infected, their vital information is documented. Not only that information is obtained regarding their whereabouts from a certain time frame. In most cases from what I've read, people who are illegal DON'T seek out medical care for the most part because they are illegal so they wouldn't be counted in the cases. People who are detained coming across the border are all vaccinated according to the CDC. That's one reason there was a Mumps outbreak in one of the detention facilities in Texas recently.

Nearly 200 people in Texas detention facilities have contracted mumps. Texas Tribune

Amazingly mumps didn't spread outside of the center. So if the CDC vaccinates all people coming in-they got it from the vaccine. Most likely they were infected here in the good old USA.

We must start including the ratio of illegals and US citizens in these reports/studies of infections. Congress must make law that requires doctors/dentists etc to add this important detail in reporting infected persons. The dysfunctional congress we now have in place will never do this. But without this part of the "puzzle" all reports are flawed. We need the WHOLE story. I'm not talking about the very real and proven dangers or ineffectiveness of many of the immunizations (poisons) being put into our and children's bodies. I'm referring to the 'numbers' of infected persons they are coming up with in reports. And illegals are also in our military - who then become "legal" for serving our country. How many of those on the ship mentioned in the article are/were not American citizens? Yes, if the immunizations were working then the entire ship would not be infected if all were immunized and the immunizations truly work (unless exposed before receiving the shots?). But just the same, we cannot determine that all cases reported are only american citizens of typical American families as we are clearly lead to believe in reports on this subject.. Doctors "reporting" articles are the most disturbing to me as they see and know first hand the flaw I mention.

It just occurred to me, Dr. Gregory Poland of the Mayo Clinic published a paper in 1994 titled:

Arch Intern Med. 1994 Aug 22;154(16):1815-20. Failure to reach the goal of measles elimination. Apparent paradox of measles infections in immunized persons.

Poland GA1, Jacobson RM. Conclusion:The apparent paradox is that as measles immunization rates rise to high levels in a population, measles becomes a disease of immunized persons. Because of the failure rate of the vaccine and the unique transmissibility of the measles virus, the currently available measles vaccine, used in a single-dose strategy, is unlikely to completely eliminate measles. The long-term success of a two-dose strategy to eliminate measles remains to be determined.

In 2012 he published this: Paper: The Re-Emergence of Measles in Developed Countries: Time to Develop the Next-Generation Measles Vaccines? The measles vaccine has failed, he explained two years ago in a prescient paper, “The re-emergence of measles in developed countries.

As indicated in this reporting the Mumps vaccine is an abject failure. You also have recently published that 38% of the people infected in the Disney outbreak were either vaccinated or were infected by a vaccine strain. The MMR is a combo shot-which means if 2 out of 3 of the vaccines in the shot are either causing outbreaks or failing completely-the entire thing is garbage. If the CDC/HHS/FDA/Pharma keeps the focus on the Measles which is easier to do because all they need to do is invoke Dr. Wakefield in their reporting-people won't notice or questions why there are so many Mumps outbreaks and put 2 and 2 together. It's a distraction and the paid for MSM of course is assisting anyway they can. It will b very interesting to know what genotype measles strains are floating around in NY. I wonder if the CDC and the NY health dept will report on that?

-Large Mumps Outbreak Characterized by 2-Dose Vaccine Failure: https://www.medscape.org/viewarticle/572739

Low vaccine efficacy of mumps component among MMR vaccine recipients in Chennai, India https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC41400...

AdminM said:

The mainstream media (MSM) would have you believe that we have a national emergency on our hands. You would think that tens of thousands must be infected and dying from measles. Well, you would think wrong. According to the CDC, from January 1 to April 11, 2019 there have been 555 cases of measles across the US. I don’t think we have a national emergency on our hands with measles, but we may have one with mumps. Mumps is part of the MMR—measles, mumps, and rubella–vaccine. You might think that the MMR vaccine is very effective against preventing infection from mumps. Well, you would only think that if you have not been reading about the problems with the mumps part of the MMR vaccine. And, it is hard to read about it since the MSM does not cover it. What the MSM fails to tell you is that Merck, part of the Big Pharma vaccine cartel, has been in Federal Court since 2010 on fraud charges in conjunction with the mumps vaccine. From January 1 to March 29, 2019, there have been 426 mumps infections reported to the CDC. In 2016-2017 there were nearly 12,000 cases reported. For comparison, in 2016-2017, there were 206 cases of measles reported to the CDC. The MMR vaccine should have never been approved. It was never properly tested against a placebo just like nearly every other vaccine on the market. There were concerns that combining three live virus vaccines (measles, mumps, and rubella) together might cause an increase in adverse effects. There are thousands of reports of adverse effects from the MMR vaccine. Why anyone would think that combining three live virus vaccines together in one shot is safe is beyond me.

The Mumps don't have a bogeyman to personalize it like the Measles and Dr. Andrew Wakefield. If you read all the fear mongering article on various blogs they start off with the measles and than focus on Dr. Wakefield mentioning the so called fraudulent study he did and how he is esponsible for measles outbreaks. Fear mongering is always more powerful if you can put a human face on it. Like Saddam Hussein & 911.