• Statistics Link Rise of "Vaccine-preventable" Diseases to Increased Vaccination Rates

As mass hysteria regarding the so-called ‘measles epidemic’ appears to be breaking out around the world, we need to ask ourselves whether or not this perceived epidemic is as bad as the corporate mainstream media has painted it. If it is, then are the vaccinations manufactured to protect our children against the measles and other illnesses really working? During our research, we discovered that, despite many countries around the world mandating vaccines, there has been a substantial rise in the numbers of ‘vaccine preventable’ diseases being reported. In fact, statistics show that measles outbreaks are higher in countries where the MMR vaccine is mandated, than in countries where the MMR is only encouraged, but not mandated.

Read full story...

• Statistics Link Rise of "Vaccine-preventable" Diseases to Increased Vaccination Rates

There is one 2017 study which needs to be included in any such discussion:

Rapid Identification of Measles Virus Vaccine Genotype by Real-Time PCR

https://jcm.asm.org/content/55/3/735

"Since approximately 5% of recipients of measles virus-containing vaccine experience rash and fever which may be indistinguishable from measles (9), it is very important to identify vaccine reactions to avoid unnecessary isolation of the patient, as well as the need for contact tracing and other labor-intensive public health interventions."

"During the measles outbreak in California in 2015, a large number of suspected cases occurred in recent vaccines. Of the 194 measles virus sequences obtained in the United States in 2015, 73 were identified as vaccine sequences."

It's insanity for humans to think they can reduce all risk to everything "bad" on the planet. I have heard people propose: Let's kill all the sharks! Let's kill all the grizzly bears!

Add Big Pharma and its corrupt co-dependent cohorts like the CDC who ramp up the fear and twist statistics and logic of basically benign childhood diseases to the MSM-educated masses.

Humans should never think of themselves as "the top of the heap."

In this 2016 presentation to the IAOMT, the brilliant Andy Wakefield, MD, discusses the intelligence of microorganisms which have survived on this planet for thousands and thousands of years before humans trod its surface.

These microorganisms will continue to exist long after humans have extinguished themselves.

Whenever I hear the term "vaccine-preventable disease", I automatically think "magic-bean preventable disease". Because there's the same amount of actual science involved in both.

"CLINICAL RESEARCH CAN'T BE TRUSTED"—NEJM HEAD

New England Journal of Medicine editor: “No longer possible to believe much of clinical research published”
    — Dr. Marcia Angell, MD

“It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine.”

https://ethicalnag.org/2009/11/09/nejm-editor/