• Enduring Mockery, Insults, and Death Threats, Pediatric NICU Nurse Comes Forward to Talk About Her Own Child's Vaccine Injuries

It’s been too long I have stayed silent. It’s time to share my story. To speak the truth in love. My adult career as a Registered Nurse has been centered on the NICU, PICU,

Read full story...

• Enduring Mockery, Insults, and Death Threats, Pediatric NICU Nurse Comes Forward to Talk About Her Own Child's Vaccine Injuries

We must fight against forced vaccines. Japan banned the HPV vaccine because of death and paralasis. If women can murder a baby by saying 'my body my choice' then we can say 'my child my choice'. You do know that pediatricians get a bonus for every 100 children vaccinated on the CDC schedule. They don't get any money if it drops below 60 %. I was told this by a peditrition that left his practice because his guilt got to him. He also did his own research before leaving and looked at the children that had no vaccines and the children that did and he never saw any of the children unvaccinated with any sicknesses. The vaccinated kids were the ones with autoimmune diseases, asthma, colitis, chrones disease and ecsema and epilepsy. He couldn't in good concience administer vaccines again.

Robert Kennedy Jr. is working so hard in congress to make vaccines safe or to make sure we have freedom of choice but they have even banned him from some meetings concerning vaccines. It is a big $.

Vaccines make you sicker, you need more drugs, you get sicker and big Pharma never runs out of business.And the bad politicians never stop lining their pockets.

The original 4 or 6 that we got as children are ok, spread out and not given at birth, or at 2 months or given more than one at a time. In my day we got measles, rubella, chicken pox and we all survived, now they are calling them deadly diseases. We are immune for life, the vaccines have end dates that's why they need repeating. Nature knows what to do if you just let it. We are running out of time, many states have mandates. This is a BIG fight.

Thank you for speaking out. People need to read and be informed. If you must and so believe, for your own childs sake, take your time, spread them out and do one at a time.

Bless you!

I applaud you for speaking out! I also vaxxed my first until her 12 month MMR! Thankfully, I saw no adverse reaction besides a mild fever & irritability. When I took her in for her 15 month well visit, I was told that she should get her 2nd MMR that want scheduled until 5 YEARS old! I said no, that I wanted to research a little more about that. It wasn't on the CDC schedule only 3 months after her first dose, so what makes it safe? I left the office feeling like I was putting her in danger, that she might die if she didn't getting it! That's where my research began...I haven't looked back since. She had no shots after 12 months & my 2nd isn't vaxxed at all! He is the healthiest guy. So alert, smart & clear with his focus. I can see him grasping everything he watches. He learns so fast!

I will stand with you & fight! Let your voice be heard! There aren't a lot of people that will support you.