• Enduring Mockery, Insults, and Death Threats, Pediatric NICU Nurse Comes Forward to Talk About Her Own Child's Vaccine Injuries

It’s been too long I have stayed silent. It’s time to share my story. To speak the truth in love. My adult career as a Registered Nurse has been centered on the NICU, PICU,

Read full story...

• Enduring Mockery, Insults, and Death Threats, Pediatric NICU Nurse Comes Forward to Talk About Her Own Child's Vaccine Injuries

Bless you!

I applaud you for speaking out! I also vaxxed my first until her 12 month MMR! Thankfully, I saw no adverse reaction besides a mild fever & irritability. When I took her in for her 15 month well visit, I was told that she should get her 2nd MMR that want scheduled until 5 YEARS old! I said no, that I wanted to research a little more about that. It wasn't on the CDC schedule only 3 months after her first dose, so what makes it safe? I left the office feeling like I was putting her in danger, that she might die if she didn't getting it! That's where my research began...I haven't looked back since. She had no shots after 12 months & my 2nd isn't vaxxed at all! He is the healthiest guy. So alert, smart & clear with his focus. I can see him grasping everything he watches. He learns so fast!

I will stand with you & fight! Let your voice be heard! There aren't a lot of people that will support you.