• One Woman's Relentless Pursuit of the Truth as a Toxic Mold Whistle-blower

This is the story of Sharon Kramer, mold warrior, courageous truth teller, and compassionate friend to those who have been made sick by moldy buildings. It is a story about how scientists were hired to prepare two reports designed to prove that long-term indoor mold exposure does not harm human health, and how judicial corruption has protected that faulty science from being discredited. It is the story of how the legal system has been used as a weapon to try to silence Sharon Kramer for telling the truth about judicial corruption in California and for talking about the practice of toxicology experts who testify in mold trials without disclosing the fact that they wrote the position papers they use to support their testimony.

Read full story...

John,

I cannot thank you enough for your countless hours of research that it took to write this story. I am headed back to DC next week to try to make the junk science of Veritox stopped being used to discriminate against our troops' families who are living in moldy military housing; and are being deemed liars for saying the housing is making them so sick (based on Veritox's junk science which claims to prove that they cannot be that sick from their moldy housing).

I am also seeking U.S. Senate help to shut down the criminal cover up of the scam via framing me for libel for Veritox in CA and trying to terrorize me into silence of what they have been doing -- to keep the scam going from coast to coast.

"RE: 1.) Request for U.S Senate intervention to eradicate fraudulent medico-legal practices that are devastating military families residing in moldy housing and thousands of others. 2.) Request for protection from joined-unclean-hands-retaliation by bad actors in California government with the USDOJ’s toxicologist expert defense witnesses in military housing mold cases – for my bringing this matter to U.S. Senators’ attention.
    "

https://katysexposure.com/2019/03/12/3-11-19-reque...

Just knowing that this article is in public view, makes me feel much safer.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sharon Kramer

BUILDINGS, HOUSES ETC., should be build with (HEMP)! Sharon Kramer You are a WINNER!