• FDA Wants to Shut Down Adult Stem Cell Therapy as its Healing Successes are Experienced Around the World

Adult stem cell therapy is enjoying widespread success around the world, but if the FDA gets its way, it may soon be banned here in the U.S. There have been nearly 12,000 adult stem cell therapies performed in the United States with an over 90 percent success healing rate for mostly joint and spinal conditions. It involves using the patient's own stem cells, so no patent-able drugs are involved. They are targeting the most influential stem cell clinician in the U.S., Dr. Kristin Comella in Florida. The FDA has allegedly offered to drop their lawsuit if Dr. Comella signs an agreement to stop doing adult stem cell therapy and no longer promote it. She refused. She said she has witnessed people leave their wheelchairs for good from this therapy. The trial is set for a Federal Court hearing beginning June 2019, in Miami, Florida. If Dr. Comella loses this court case, adult stem cell therapy in the USA may be forced out of the country and only be available to those who can afford medical tourism.

Read full story...

• FDA Wants to Shut Down Adult Stem Cell Therapy as its Healing Successes are Experienced Around the World

A judge in Miami just ruled that all of our stored stem cells with assistance from the FDA must be destroyed. Many of us have put hundreds if not thousands of dollars into having our stem cells stored and are very disturbed that this Judge Ursula from Miami would rule to destroy our PERSONAL PROPERTY with no recourse. I say Class Action lawsuit! Do we have a lawyer out there who believes in medical freedom????

Judy said:

Dr., Kristin Comella I'm "Praying" You will WIN!

GOD BLESS/Judy

Yes, GOD bless her! I have been left with speech and partial probems since my major stroke.

I had severe arthritis in my left thumb and moderate arthritis in my right thumb. After one treatment of stem cell therapy, I have been relieved of 90% of the pain in my right thumb and 50% in my left thumb. I am so thankful that I had the option. I am convinced that with one more treatment, I will be pain free.

We NEED this therapy available to everyone.

She should just call it a vaccination, problem solved. Then FDA will sanction it, she doesn't have to do any safety testing and the government (taxpayers) will absolve her of any bad outcomes from the treatment.

That's the big pharma model.

AdminM said:

Adult stem cell therapy is enjoying widespread success around the world, but if the FDA gets its way, it may soon be banned here in the U.S. There have been nearly 12,000 adult stem cell therapies performed in the United States with an over 90 percent success healing rate for mostly joint and spinal conditions. It involves using the patient's own stem cells, so no patent-able drugs are involved. They are targeting the most influential stem cell clinician in the U.S., Dr. Kristin Comella in Florida. The FDA has allegedly offered to drop their lawsuit if Dr. Comella signs an agreement to stop doing adult stem cell therapy and no longer promote it. She refused. She said she has witnessed people leave their wheelchairs for good from this therapy. The trial is set for a Federal Court hearing beginning June 2019, in Miami, Florida. If Dr. Comella loses this court case, adult stem cell therapy in the USA may be forced out of the country and only be available to those who can afford medical tourism.

I had stemcell injection in both knees 2years ago and both knees are doing great, was not very active before now very active and have lost a lot of weight now a lot healther.Stemcell

I also have had good results with pain relief and mobility after two stem cell therapy treatments for my knees.

I am a stem cell patient. Prior to my procedure, I was consistently at an 8 on the pain scale in a country where my opioid pain meds were being more and more restricted. I paid out of pocket for stem cell treatment in my spine and I'm almost pain free. I was skeptical, but now am a believer in this. If it comes to testifying or advocating the FDA. I'm more than willing to help.

Yes, God bless Judy. We need more courageous, moral people to "stand up to the lions of injustice." The FDA has shown themselves to be in the business of protecting big pharma and not the public.

Dr., Kristin Comella I'm "Praying" You will WIN!

GOD BLESS/Judy