• The Next Mandatory Vaccine Battleground: Homeschool Children

As we have frequently reported here at Health Impact News, legislative efforts are underway in many states to remove parental choice for childhood vaccines, with new proposed bills removing religious and philosophical exemptions to childhood vaccines which are mandated as a requirement for school attendance. In general, the public is opposed to removing parental consent to vaccines, and most bills seeking to remove parental authority have been met with stiff opposition and been defeated at the state level. One bill that was successful, was SB277 which was passed in California in 2015 removing the religious and philosophical exemptions to vaccines. Today, the only option parents in California have to get an exemption to vaccines as a requirement for school attendance, is to get their doctor to sign a medical exemption. However, the pro-pharmaceutical lobby in California has not been satisfied with the results of SB277, and are now going after doctors who write medical exemptions for vaccines. Most doctors in California now fear writing medical exemptions to vaccines as they would risk losing their license to practice medicine in California. Parents who now want to protect their children from the dangers of the CDC vaccine schedule, either by refusing certain vaccines or following a different vaccine schedule, are left with almost no options. As a result, many parents are choosing to homeschool their children to escape the mandatory vaccine mandates. It should come as no surprise, therefore, that the vaccine extremists, who believe that ALL vaccines are safe for ALL children ALL the time, by force if necessary, are now targeting homeschool children. Several states are proposing new laws that would require homeschool families to allow government-represented medical professionals to come into their homes to approve them as home schools, including checking the children's medical records to ensure they are following the CDC vaccine schedule.

Read full story...

Montana-NAR said:

Thank you, Catryna! I, too, was pushed by Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage Plan to have a "home visit" by a nurse practitioner.

In 2017, I said OK. That nurse practitioner sat at my kitchen table and had an online list of questions she was supposed to fill out. After she left, I told my husband that I felt that my privacy had been violated. It was no friendly home visit.

In fall of 2018, BCBS called again to schedule another nurse home visit. I politely said, No, I didn't like the visit the previous year. They were aggressive in the number of calls they made, and I had to become kinda angry to get them to back off.

On Del Bigtree's "The Highwire" program, I have learned from interviews that BCBS is the insurance company most cited as the one giving bonuses to pediatricians for vaccines administered to children who stay on "schedule."

This home-schooling issue is huge... that local, state and federal governments can force their ways into people's home for the ultimate purpose of giving mandatory, unlimited vaccinations.

I appreciate this forum. I have learned that in every vaccine insert that Part 13 states (in a similar way) that this vaccine "has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential or for impairment of fertility." That's enough of a reason for me to say NO! to any and all vaccines.

You are so welcome. Sorry to hear of your terrible experience at the hands of those boneheads. When I switched from BCBS, I went with SCAN, I received numerous calls from SCBS; continuing to hound me on certain things. I kept telling them they were no longer my insurance carrier and blocking the numbers and finally they quit. Total insanity! A SCAN agent called me at the beginning of the year and I get that "uh oh feeling." But, no! The woman I talked with ran through their whole itinerary of how they work. There were three reasons why I would be getting further calls from them and they were, 1. reminders to take meds, 2. help with getting meds and 3. their resource center calling to let me know of videos, conferences, etc that I might be interested in being a part of. I could choose which notifications (calls) I wanted to avail myself of and reject any I didn't. I let her know that since I didn't use pharmaceuticals, I didn't need the first two, but was interested in the third. So far, it has been a good experience, time will tell in the long wrong. Maybe you should dump BCBS and move on to someone else. Just know that I have also found United Health to be even more intrusive then BCBS.

Admin said:

As we have frequently reported here at Health Impact News, legislative efforts are underway in many states to remove parental choice for childhood vaccines, with new proposed bills removing religious and philosophical exemptions to childhood vaccines which are mandated as a requirement for school attendance. In general, the public is opposed to removing parental consent to vaccines, and most bills seeking to remove parental authority have been met with stiff opposition and been defeated at the state level. One bill that was successful, was SB277 which was passed in California in 2015 removing the religious and philosophical exemptions to vaccines. Today, the only option parents in California have to get an exemption to vaccines as a requirement for school attendance, is to get their doctor to sign a medical exemption. However, the pro-pharmaceutical lobby in California has not been satisfied with the results of SB277, and are now going after doctors who write medical exemptions for vaccines. Most doctors in California now fear writing medical exemptions to vaccines as they would risk losing their license to practice medicine in California. Parents who now want to protect their children from the dangers of the CDC vaccine schedule, either by refusing certain vaccines or following a different vaccine schedule, are left with almost no options. As a result, many parents are choosing to homeschool their children to escape the mandatory vaccine mandates. It should come as no surprise, therefore, that the vaccine extremists, who believe that ALL vaccines are safe for ALL children ALL the time, by force if necessary, are now targeting homeschool children. Several states are proposing new laws that would require homeschool families to allow government-represented medical professionals to come into their homes to approve them as home schools, including checking the children's medical records to ensure they are following the CDC vaccine schedule.

II live in Illinois and "they're " not coming into my home. Not now, not ever!!!

Thank you, Catryna! I, too, was pushed by Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage Plan to have a "home visit" by a nurse practitioner.

In 2017, I said OK. That nurse practitioner sat at my kitchen table and had an online list of questions she was supposed to fill out. After she left, I told my husband that I felt that my privacy had been violated. It was no friendly home visit.

In fall of 2018, BCBS called again to schedule another nurse home visit. I politely said, No, I didn't like the visit the previous year. They were aggressive in the number of calls they made, and I had to become kinda angry to get them to back off.

On Del Bigtree's "The Highwire" program, I have learned from interviews that BCBS is the insurance company most cited as the one giving bonuses to pediatricians for vaccines administered to children who stay on "schedule."

This home-schooling issue is huge... that local, state and federal governments can force their ways into people's home for the ultimate purpose of giving mandatory, unlimited vaccinations.

I appreciate this forum. I have learned that in every vaccine insert that Part 13 states (in a similar way) that this vaccine "has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential or for impairment of fertility." That's enough of a reason for me to say NO! to any and all vaccines.

As a senior, I received a call from my insurance company, last year in regards to in-home visits. The agent was very insistent that I take advantage of this service even after several attempts on my part to decline. It was not until I got angry and told the agent I found the whole idea intrusive, that he backed off. After I hung up, I blocked the number. This call was the last straw, after a year of calls, texts and emails harassing and stalking me about getting certain vaccinations and other medical procedures of which I have no intention of getting and that my doctor and I have agreed are not in my best interest.

When I researched the "in-home" visits, I found that it is indeed intrusive with those who come to the house, checking the whole house as well as cupboards, pantries, refrigerator, etc. But, the main purpose was vaccine inoculation and setting up appointments for medical procedures. In fact, "vaccine" appeared in every paragraph of the article I read. I have since changed insurance companies.