• BREAKING: FDA Sued as CDC Recommends Untested, Unlicensed Flu Vaccine for Pregnant Women

In response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, the FDA has admitted, for the first time, that government agencies, including the CDC, are recommending vaccines for pregnant women that have neither been licensed for pregnant mothers by the FDA nor tested for safety in clinical trials. The lawsuit, filed by Children’s Health Defense (CHD) attorney, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. on behalf of Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN), a vaccine safety advocacy group, sought all clinical trial data used by FDA to approve influenza vaccines for pregnant women. The FDA’s terse reply: “We have no records responsive to your requests.” Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. says, “As a nation, we can no longer pretend our trusted agencies are protecting our children. It is time to hold federal agencies accountable.”

Read full story...

• BREAKING: FDA Sued as CDC Recommends Untested, Unlicensed Flu Vaccine for Pregnant Women

PREGNANT: DON'T GET THE FLU SHOT!

ABC News: Miscarriage 7 Times More Likely After Getting Flu Shot

https://australiannationalreview.com/2017/12/10/ab...

AdminM said:

In response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, the FDA has admitted, for the first time, that government agencies, including the CDC, are recommending vaccines for pregnant women that have neither been licensed for pregnant mothers by the FDA nor tested for safety in clinical trials. The lawsuit, filed by Children’s Health Defense (CHD) attorney, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. on behalf of Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN), a vaccine safety advocacy group, sought all clinical trial data used by FDA to approve influenza vaccines for pregnant women. The FDA’s terse reply: “We have no records responsive to your requests.” Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. says, “As a nation, we can no longer pretend our trusted agencies are protecting our children. It is time to hold federal agencies accountable.”

Scroll down...

This is awesome! I hope they win big. When my daughter was pregnant with my grandson 11 years ago, I just happened to be with her at an appointment, where the OB asked if she wanted to go ahead and get her flu vaccine. She looked to me (I'm a nurse) and I shook my head NO! I couldn't imagine that they wanted to give vaccines to pregnant ladies, I couldn't take ANY meds when I was pregnant. I'm so thankful I was there that day or she would have probably just did what they told her.