• California Medical Doctor Sues Medical Board Over Intimidating Doctors Who Write Vaccine Medical Exemptions

Dr. Kennedy has been in medicine for almost 50 years. He is currently residing and practicing in the State of California. After the passage of California SB 277 in 2015 which removed parental rights to refuse vaccines for their children, parents began coming to see him to see if they could receive a medical exemption for vaccines. Dr. Kennedy believes that so many parents came to him because other doctors were afraid to write medical vaccine exemptions, fearing reprisals from the California State Medical Board. Dr. Kennedy states that doctors fear the loss of their medical license for writing vaccine medical exemptions. This is reportedly what the Medical Board has tried to do with Dr. Bob Sears. Dr. Kennedy states that the California Medical Board goes from school to school demanding medical records of children, without any permission from the parents. Dr. Kennedy says that according to his attorney, this practice by the Medical Board violates two federal laws and two state laws. The Medical Board then allegedly examines these medical records of school children to find out which doctors are writing vaccine medical exemptions, and then goes after those doctors. Dr. Kennedy claims that no doctor has been willing to stand up to this practice until now. He is suing each of the 14 members of the State Medical Board in California.

Read full story...

• California Medical Doctor Sues Medical Board Over Intimidating Doctors Who Write Vaccine Medical Exemptions

Admin said:

Dr. Kennedy has been in medicine for almost 50 years. He is currently residing and practicing in the State of California. After the passage of California SB 277 in 2015 which removed parental rights to refuse vaccines for their children, parents began coming to see him to see if they could receive a medical exemption for vaccines. Dr. Kennedy believes that so many parents came to him because other doctors were afraid to write medical vaccine exemptions, fearing reprisals from the California State Medical Board. Dr. Kennedy states that doctors fear the loss of their medical license for writing vaccine medical exemptions. This is reportedly what the Medical Board has tried to do with Dr. Bob Sears. Dr. Kennedy states that the California Medical Board goes from school to school demanding medical records of children, without any permission from the parents. Dr. Kennedy says that according to his attorney, this practice by the Medical Board violates two federal laws and two state laws. The Medical Board then allegedly examines these medical records of school children to find out which doctors are writing vaccine medical exemptions, and then goes after those doctors. Dr. Kennedy claims that no doctor has been willing to stand up to this practice until now. He is suing each of the 14 members of the State Medical Board in California.

Our dynamic prayer group will be delighted and privileged to pray for Dr. Kennedy's success AND safety. We extend our thanks to the good doctor for taking a courageous stand, for as it is said - in a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. May God magnificently bless him. Victoria Bingham; Emily D; Deborah B; Stuart H; Ann P; Paul G; Gladys N; Andrew Y; Gilda S; George B; et al.

I would like to thank Dr. Kennedy for having the courage and resolution to go against these tyrants. If they push, we need to push back harder.

Dr. Kennedy is spot on with his assessment of the CA medical board and all issues related to SB 277. I was a part of the Federal RICO suit against Sen. Pan and other Sacramento officials who passed an illegal law. We are in the process of putting together another suit against Pan, and helping other states draft their own legislation to counter even MORE illegal laws.

Vaccines are not safe. They are not as effective as the public has been led to believe. With that said - any official, state, local, or medical, who steps outside of their scope of professional practice to witch hunt parents should have their licenses revoked, and face civil penalties. I hope that he is successful. Anything I can do to assist - let me know. Our legal person is an expert at RICO and other charges against corrupt officials.

Eric Durak

www.vaxxfreedom.com

Admin said:

If he wins enough to get them to back off then it will hopefully be the beginning of change. No more blackballing doctors who don't think vaccines are the best thing since sliced bread. Maybe actually working on making vaccines safer. I don't know if possible but I know that if they don't bother to even try to find a way to make them safer than it won't happen. If I had the knowledge I think about trying. But I don't know a ton about vaccines so I can't.

Please if he wins let everyone know.

Thank you so much, Brian, for posting that interview with Dr. Kennedy. My hat is certainly off to that gentleman! This is the first I have heard about his lawsuit. Please, Brian, continue to keep us updated as this case continues to unfold.