• Medical Doctor Responds to New York Times Article Attacking Vaccine Skeptics

The lead New York Times (NYT) editorial today is titled, “Know The Enemy.” According to the NYT, the “enemy” is anyone who questions the safety and efficacy of any vaccine. I guess that makes me the enemy. I thought I was a board-certified physician trying to read and decipher the research on vaccines to help guide my patients on how to make their best health care decisions.

Read full story...

Great article by Dr. Brownstein!! I was born in 1939. Probably got a couple of childhood vaccines somewhere along the line but that was it for the rest of my life. I had chicken pox, measles, mumps, whooping cough, and German measles. Bed rest, fluids, and letting the immune system do it's job was the cure.

In my opinion, the very act of mixing with other children at play and at school gives our immune systems their first "awakening". When I had my children, my six year old son came down with the chicken pox. Instead of keeping my four year old daughter away from him (I knew she'd get it anyway), I allowed her to play games with him on his bed. I think I read somewhere that the time of exposure to "eruption" was two weeks. Yep! Two weeks later she came down with the pox. Both sailed through with their individual bouts with flying colors.

I have a relative who's 23 year old daughter is autistic. When this subject came to the forefront quite a few years ago, I brought it up to her mother and father about the link to vaccinations in babies. They said she was "born normal". They said she started to walk and talk at the usual times and was a bright little child.

Around a year old she had a "check-up" at the doctor's. They related that a month or two after the multiple vaccinations the doctor gave her that day that her speech did not grow; in fact it became less and less. She got moody and wasn't as steady on her new-found legs as she'd been before the vaccinations. As she became less and less able to do the simplest of things and became less and less tolerant of everything in her life and eventually she was diagnosed with autism.

This goes also for far too many medications. As a mother, I learned early from my doctor (who also "doctored" my children). When any of my children got a cold or flu, he just advocated bed rest, fluids, etc.. He said, "Antibiotics can be dangerous. They kill off the bad bacteria and the good bacteria in the body!"

The CDC has "no loud public voice"?! You would think that this HAS to be a joke, but no. The poor CDC: no money for a public microphone; no connections to the mainstream media; no funding for resources such as pamphlets and advertisements....

The only actual thing this organisation DOESN'T have, is credibility. A large amount of the population does not know this yet, but that does not make it untrue.

Please watch this video, my friends. It is Meryl Dorey, founder of the Australian Vaccination-risk Network (AVN), speaking at the 2018 Sydney Vaccination Conference. She is brilliant. There is a clip of the mass media reading out press releases that are identical, all across the country (US), and it is terrifying. Also, how is this for a "conspiracy" -

In August 2014, Dr William Thompson's whistleblower status, and his allegations, were revealed (as we here all know).

On September 10th, 2014, the AVN issued a media release to nearly 1,000 Australian media outlets containing referenced material on these revelations.

The ONE and ONLY response that the AVN received was from an ABC radio journalist. The response, in full, was this - "Deleted".

That is, by Cambridge Dictionary's definition, a "Conspiracy of Silence" - a general agreement to keep silent about a subject for the purpose of keeping it secret

By the way, the ABC network, here in Australia, is the one most beloved of the "left", and of people who believe that they are "high-brow" intellectuals, and so do not listen to the other, more "low-brow" networks.

This is part of their "editorial policy" - "The ABC has a statutory duty to ensure that the gathering and presentation of news and information is impartial according to the recognised standards of objective journalism. The ABC aims to present, over time, content that addresses a broad range of subjects from a diversity of perspectives reflecting a diversity of experiences, presented in a diversity of ways from a diversity of sources, including content created by ABC staff, generated by audiences and commissioned or acquired from external content-makers. Impartiality does not require that every perspective receives equal time, nor that every facet of every argument is presented."

I wonder if the people of Australia (my boyfriend included), who really believe that the ABC is a network of equality, impartiality, and unafraid journalism, are aware that "Impartiality does not require that every perspective receives equal time, nor that every facet of every argument is presented". Disgusting. By the way, I do not watch or read any mainstream media generated "news", not anymore.

Just look at the Times Editorial Board. No there is no one qualified to comment on vaccine issues. Their "opinion" is baseless.

There's a reason why there are hundreds of vaccine awareness websites. Vaccines are the biggest fraud ever perpetrated upon humanity and more and more people are waking up to that fact.

And as far as the CDC not having a public presence—what do you call the NY Times... and other mass media, who are all publishing identical articles in a very coordinated effort? That's more press in one day than the hundreds of anti-vaccine websites would get in a century.

No media support, no PR budget... we only have the truth. Which is why we're able to convince more and more people to switch sides every day!

Admin said:

The lead New York Times (NYT) editorial today is titled, “Know The Enemy.” According to the NYT, the “enemy” is anyone who questions the safety and efficacy of any vaccine. I guess that makes me the enemy. I thought I was a board-certified physician trying to read and decipher the research on vaccines to help guide my patients on how to make their best health care decisions.

I liked your first headline. Agree with your knowledge and experience. I counsel parents and adult patients to carefully approach the vaccines and know the risks. Guess I am the enemy too. Thank you for responding to NYT.